what would you pay for in DLC?

There is no series :facepalm I really wonder why they have made like that. When we asked the question about IPL ( I think it's the first interview ), they promised that we can create tournaments like those.

But just starting from quarter final is tournament? :sarcasm Com'on even BLIC had warm up stages as far as I remember. :facepalm But I don't think it is going to happen in patches/fixes anyways.

May be, take an excel sheet. Create columns for every match, play single matches and record ourselves in tournament structure. Thats what we can do!:sarcasm

I simply wouldn't have the patience to do that, mate!

I don't think DLC is all that likely either, although I hope they give it some serious consideration because I think it will be a while 'til the next game is out. I would definitely pay for good expansion packs like Australian (and maybe) English domestic competitions. And as far as DLC and retail sales go, if there was some solid news regarding great DLC I think this would boost interest in other countries and potentially improve retail sales with the promise of adding something to the game beyond an Australia-England focus.

As far as tournaments go I agreee with MAsterBlaster - they don't have to be proper licensed versions, I don't care if its some poorly-named rip-off just give us something to make it worth playing ODIs and T20s.

I don't think DLC is all that likely either, although I hope they give it some serious consideration because I think it will be a while 'til the next game is out. I would definitely pay for good expansion packs like Australian (and maybe) English domestic competitions. And as far as DLC and retail sales go, if there was some solid news regarding great DLC I think this would boost interest in other countries and potentially improve retail sales with the promise of adding something to the game beyond an Australia-England focus.

As far as tournaments go I agreee with MAsterBlaster - they don't have to be proper licensed versions, I don't care if its some poorly-named rip-off just give us something to make it worth playing ODIs and T20s.
Wow, Rusty, are you from WNA?

The excel sheet wouldn't be a bad idea anyway

they have achievments for winning a ODI/T20 tournament from the start, but we can only start from the Quarter finals ???

Ashes Cricket 2009 DLC/Patch

Hi guys
Do any of you's know if there will be Ashes Cricket 09 DLC like updated and new equipment?
Also is there any mention for a patch for PS3 and xBox 360 to allow you to edit England and Australia Players?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread