What's wrong?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can somebody list out the major issues with the game at the moment? I heard most of the major ones were fixed by patches by BA but still see some people bashing about it.

Currently enjoying every bit of DBC 14 on PC, planning to get 17 in mid-October.

Thanks. :)

Rhone

County Cricketer
It's a good game but it's hampered by some very serious issues in my opinion that are really disappointing. I play career mode and the game cannot track my stats accurately. This is really annoying. The fielding placements are also broken. You can't choose who fields in what position so you often end up with fast bowlers in the slips and your best fielders at mid-on or Midwicket. These are the biggest issues for me.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
When the game doesnt give interesting stuff.. Create something interesting way to challenge yourself... You might very well enjoy...

But yeah there are things which should have been looked at and rectified..

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
My experience is that is provides a fairly enjoyable recreation of T20 and one day cricket. I've not played career mode. Test match/first class games are, for me, always flawed due to the 'bat pad' issue. There are improvements with @francobaldo1 hack, I'm not sure if he has or can solve the bat pad problem.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
i cannot understand why you would buy dbc17 in mid-october?
Have spent enough on the PC and other things this month, will have some spare for next month which happens to be October. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1505460532][/DOUBLEPOST]Thread can be closed since I've got the answer, will be buying it. :cheers

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@AliB @Villain I understand the issue of finance. In fact that is why buying it in October is so crazy.

What I mean is when there is one thread with a strong speculation about an ashes game based on Michael Slater saying he recorded commentary for It, and another thread showing from the Australian govt classification website that BA have applied for classification why would you buy their previous game - which appears to be no longer receiving support - in mid October?

The ashes series starts November 23. We can assume that if there is a game it will release sometime a week or 2 before or after that.

Buying DBC17 until there is some official word or information about this ashes game is crazy, especially if you don't have money to burn.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Look my thoughts would be mate just to wait maybe for a ashes cricket game and if it isn't announce in the next Mounth then I think it might be false but look very likely but dbc is a amazing game but you want to really like cricket and download all the right teams bats u will have a blast

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
@AliB @Villain I understand the issue of finance. In fact that is why buying it in October is so crazy.

What I mean is when there is one thread with a strong speculation about an ashes game based on Michael Slater saying he recorded commentary for It, and another thread showing from the Australian govt classification website that BA have applied for classification why would you buy their previous game - which appears to be no longer receiving support - in mid October?

The ashes series starts November 23. We can assume that if there is a game it will release sometime a week or 2 before or after that.

Buying DBC17 until there is some official word or information about this ashes game is crazy, especially if you don't have money to burn.
We're did you find information about Michael slater

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
What I mean is when there is one thread with a strong speculation about an ashes game based on Michael Slater saying he recorded commentary for It
From what we have read so far, it doesn't seem that it's gonna be on PC. And if Big Ant truly is the one developing it, then going by what has happened with DBC I don't think it will come out on PC.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
From what we have read so far, it doesn't seem that it's gonna be on PC. And if Big Ant truly is the one developing it, then going by what has happened with DBC I don't think it will come out on PC.

Very possibly but it still wouldn't make sense to buy anything until it was confirmed one way or the other.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Very possibly but it still wouldn't make sense to buy anything until it was confirmed one way or the other.
:thumbs Hence will be waiting, cheers for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread