Your Cricket Whats your score?

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I always wanted a place where I can post my scores of the matches. I'd like it not spammed.

To start, I played a couple of matches with a 4 piece cricket ball (I usually play with synthetic ball which is similar to a golf ball of 4 piece cricket ball size. Much harder than it though.) Highest score being 18 off 21 balls. Grabbed a wicket for 30 runs in 6 overs. Felt nice to bat after a long time.

Last edited:

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I remember I got a 7-23 recently. After that didn't bowl much due to fitness issues with my bowling action;).

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The last time I bowled , I remember I took two wickets with 30-40 runs in 6 overs and batting I remember I made 63 from just 41 bowls .I am a natural aggressor though .

Fenil

I remember I got a 7-23 recently. After that didn't bowl much due to fitness issues with my bowling action;).

I know you are a fan of Anil Kumble but didn't expect you to do a pace bowling version of Anil Kumble.

Fenil

I got 3 for 35 in 4 overs in a 20 over game.

Good to see you are amongst wickets. Your problem of wide is a lot less now so it would have certainly helped your bowling.

Next time, I'll roll my over, I plan to bowl some wrist spin. I'm not good at medium pace anymore.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Caught 1 in slip dropped 2.
Bowling 1 maiden 2 wickets 34 runs from 4 overs.
Runs 24* till we won.
Last week this.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Caught 1 in slip dropped 2.
Bowling 1 maiden 2 wickets 34 runs from 4 overs.
Runs 24* till we won.
Last week this.

I drop all the catches in slip .:p I know you batted like Kohli so no need of saying it . :p

----------

Next time, I'll roll my over, I plan to bowl some wrist spin. I'm not good at medium pace anymore.

Well , I bowl wrist spin with a perfect Shane Warne action with a sharp turn and I can do doosra to if I am off spinning , the third finger helps to do it .:)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You mean best score? Mine is 105* off 54, I think. It is my only century. 15 overs per side game. Haven't played any competitive cricket for a while now. Only street cricket with friends or some college cricket. That's about it.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
6 months no Cricket :( I remember my last two matches stats-

1st Match-

Batting-Duck

Fielding-Dropped one but you know what happened it came straight to me and after touching my hands it went directly to the bowlers hands :) and the batsman is gone. :)

2nd Match-

Batting-Hit 46 (overall) in the last over 28 by me,13 by other guy & 5 extras

6.6.No Ball.6.6.4.Wide+1.No Ball+6.No Ball+6.1

Fielding-Took one catch

There is one problem with me whenever i play Cricket i always fail to perform in the 1st match

Best Innings- 65* off 24 balls i will never forget that innings 500 RS match and we were chasing 133 (6 wickets per side) we were 43-4 and than bang and when we reached 122 we lost another wicket and that wicket was mine 5 balls left 11 runs needed to win 0.4.0.0.Wide.6 :)

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I've always played 2 over match :p just 3 or 4 times 10 over match .Its a great achievement for me to lead my team , but it happened only once .:(

Fenil

You mean best score? Mine is 105* off 54, I think. It is my only century. 15 overs per side game. Haven't played any competitive cricket for a while now. Only street cricket with friends or some college cricket. That's about it.

Not the best score, Gaurav. You can use "your best day on the field" (something like that) thread by Ahad. This is for your latest score. If you want to share the latest scores (both for batsmen and bowlers). By the way, unbeaten 105 off 54 is amazing! I once hit a 10 ball 52*. Then got inspired by Rahul Dravid and changed my batting style. Have been rock of a batter since then.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Ah, alright. And, that 100 was competitive cricket for my local club. I hope the scores or figures are of competitive cricket which the people are posting here.

RPHKR

National Board President
Had a cricket blast today. Bowled my pace pretty cool. In a match, I picked 2 wickets for 13 runs in 2 overs. (I picked another 2fer too)
My batting was poor today, nothing that good to mentioned. But I scored 15* off 12 and chased if off in the last match.

My best batting is 58 I made out of 72 balls.(I'm mostly defensive)

Users who are viewing this thread