Where are the cricker Stadiums ?

ash7aq

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i dono if I am the only one having this problem. I have PS2 version and My friend has a PC version but we cannot play in any of the stadium from india and Pakistan . From India only Kalkatta and From Pakistan only Faislabad is unlocked. All the others are Locked. Can someon tell me is there a way to unlock these stadiums. ?
have anybody played in Lahore yet ?

Though in the game's promotion they have said that cricket2005 has 36 stadiums which includes Lahore's Stadium but Where the hell is it ?

:(

correct me if i m wrong but there are only 1 stadiums each from india n pak which is a real downer

Yeah thats what I think too. Shame really. I thought someone had said though there were some unlockables in the game before it came out, maybe theres more stadiums for India and Pakistan or maybe I dreamt that reply.

one each for india and pakistan and then sharjah and one of the other desert grounds. the name escapes me. england on the other hand have about 30 (maybe not 30 but you get my point) of the 35 stadiums.

south africa has 2
windies have 1 i think
sri lanka has 1
australia have 6
india and pakistan 1 each
zimbabwe 1

and then england fill in the rest

Ahh so England and Australia have a full total but the rest hardly anything. Shame the Punt Road Oval isnt on there eh?

I think it's because the game has the licensed English & Australian domestic competitions, so they're obliged to put all their grounds in. A real shame though; one of the good things about C2004 was the ability to play tours (e.g. Caribbean, Subcontinent) at different grounds in the host country. These tours seem a bit hollow now with just the one stadium.

I wonder if there's any way to extract some of the other grounds from C2004 & import them to C2005......?

hammudy said:
correct me if i m wrong but there are only 1 stadiums each from india n pak which is a real downer

Yes . And the Famouse stadium of Lahore is not there . though they claimed before the release that Lahore will be there

I have won the World champion ship and havn't found any unlockable yet. may be I sould try winning seasons and the league matches as well.

Also dissapointed that South Africa now only has two stadiums. In c2004 there were 5! The domestic teams, Gauteng and Border...Gauteng are from JHB, but Border from East London, which was in C2004. Now Cape Town is there but not the right domestic team. I think this sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread