Where can I buy cricket 2002? - in karachi, Pakistan

Hussain

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

I live in karachi, Pakistan. Does any one know where I can buy cricket 2002 in Karachi?
Thx

bhai aap kahan rehtay ho yaar yeh game 3 july ko agaya hai or ab bohat aam hogaya hai.. rainbow center ka chakkar laga lo ya gulshan chorangi ke pass kisi dookan se lelo.. ya phir apna dress dedo main khud ladoonga :D ok iam serious

Betterthan...i think instead of you translating other people's posts we all should get together to translate yours :D

bura mat manna,ok??

yaar yeh kya hai
hum urdu boltay hain uppar say usay ghusa sharta hai usay chahiyay kai aab urdu seekh lai hai na?

main janta hun ki aapko sirf urdu aati hai or main apko samajh pata hun...aap bhi meri baat samjhte honge.

For the benefit of non-hindi,urdu speaking members:
I know that you speak Urdu but i can understand you and i am sure that you too understand me.

yah man foresho i understand u

hey one more thing for anyone who hasn't gotten the game yet you can now do the following to get it:
ok ppl download all the files from the site
ftp://194.204.161.120/Publik/up /KoLToM/4DSN/Cricket_2002-CLS/
and then use winrar 3.0 if u dont have it download it from http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar300.exe
now after downloading all the files extract any file to any directory u want and if it is .bin and .cue than use a cd burner or if u dont have a burner than download a virtual cd rom maker from http://www.daemon-tools.net/cgi-bin/Script...l?daemon316.exe
and make a virtual cd rom and then play the game from ur virtual cd rom
thats it
Aight Peace
Pakistan Zindabad

Aybuwan oiyya harime neeyammii (Greetings, you are very cool: In Sinhala).

Man this is going to take ages to download. It is a #### of a lot better than paying ?30 (equivalent of 2,269.20 Indian rupees). Thanx a lot to whoever uploaded this.

ArjunaH
:cool: :cool: :D :D

It's not gonna take that long man I just started downloading it now and done almost 4 files with 56k :D
P.S. now it is gonna be fun caz i will be able to make more things.

Aight Peace
Pakistan Zindabad

Hi,

I have copied the FTP address into the address bar. The FTP folder loads up but is says:

'Windows cannot access this folder. Make sure you typed the file name correctly and that you have permission to accessthe folder'

Yesterday I managed to access the folder and download a couple of the files. Today I cannot do this. Why does this happen? Please reply.

Cheers
ArjunaH :D

I don't knoe why this happens it shouldn't yes you are allowed caz that's wat it's there for

Hi PakCanada,

If I go to Internet options in Tools menu in Internet Explorer 6, The view of FTP folder can be changed. I unticked the box which says view FTP as folder. The FTP page now loads up and I can see all the .zip files as blue links instead of icons. WHen I click on any file and try to download it it doesn't work. It says page cannot be found. Does anyone share the same problem, or could they help me out. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers
ArjunaH :;):

[color=#000000:post_uid14]Hi PakCanada,

Man am I relieved!!!!!!!. I am now able to download files from the FTP site again. The problem was probably just a temporary one. The ?30 can go straight back in my wallet. Sorry for causing any trouble and thanxs again for uploading the files.

Cheers
ArjunaH : :;):[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread