Where to buy C2K5

TheDiscoverer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello Everyone,

I am looking at buying Cricket 2005 for PC. Do any one of you know of any online store which ships the CD to USA. I looked at many sites and mostly they were either based in UK or Aus or NZ. Need some reliable store in USA.

Any info would be greaty appreciated. Thanks in advance

Kashif

Kashif,

I am in US and ordered Cricket 2K5 and BLIC 2K5 games from the following site :-
http://www12.cd-wow.com/

There are very few sites that ship the games outside europe, but this is one of them. They ship the games via Hong Kong and you get the game within 10 days of ordering the game - I received mine after 8 days.

Btw, I ordered the PS2 game DVD and not the PC ones but am sure they have PC game DVD available as well.

Hope this helps.

TheDiscoverer said:
Hello Everyone,

I am looking at buying Cricket 2005 for PC. Do any one of you know of any online store which ships the CD to USA. I looked at many sites and mostly they were either based in UK or Aus or NZ. Need some reliable store in USA.

Any info would be greaty appreciated. Thanks in advance

Kashif

alfa_beta said:
Kashif,

I am in US and ordered Cricket 2K5 and BLIC 2K5 games from the following site :-
http://www12.cd-wow.com/

There are very few sites that ship the games outside europe, but this is one of them. They ship the games via Hong Kong and you get the game within 10 days of ordering the game - I received mine after 8 days.

Btw, I ordered the PS2 game DVD and not the PC ones but am sure they have PC game DVD available as well.

Hope this helps.

Is the format of the PS2 DVD PAL or NTSC? Because PAL discs won't work here (North America) unless one has a modded PS2 or Xbox.

Last edited:
It's a PAL DVD as there are no NTSC versions for cricket games. I modded my PS2 system as don't use PC for playing games - software like Starforce Protection can really screw up your PC.

Hsn said:
Is the format of the PS2 DVD PAL or NTSC? Because PAL discs won't work here (North America) unless one has a modded PS2 or Xbox.

Yeah, thought so, thanks for the info alfa. Too bad my Xbox is not modded.

And my PC isn't strong enough to run BLIC or C2005

:(

You bet... By the way you can get your system modded as it's not too expensive - generally costs around $60. Also, some folks sell pre-modded consoles. And in case you have to play games on a comp, I suggest use the one that you are not using for your work; as some games or software (like Starforce) can affect your comp.

Hsn said:
Yeah, thought so, thanks for the info alfa. Too bad my Xbox is not modded.

And my PC isn't strong enough to run BLIC or C2005

:(

Users who are viewing this thread