• EA Sports Cricket 2005

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Brian Lara/Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2005

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • Other (Please Mention in Thread)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think if it's groundbreakability (err surely a word :P ) is taken into account, then Blc 1999 has to win it as it was as close to perfect in it's day as possible. Whilst BLIC 2005 is what I play today, I think there's no doubt it could have been better with a touch more work.

ME BLIC 2005 ,, y dont these game compnies make more cricket games ,, that r sooo less :(

Well I think if you start this poll in the Cricket2005 forum rather than the BLIC forum you might get a different response. There was a big one of these done recently on this forum. Check around and see if you can find it.

I would say that BLIC 2005, but it is far from perfect. Needs a better AI i feel, it's all very fun hitting sixies ever ball, but it starts to get boring eventually. A slight modification of the lighting aswell and BLIC would be perfect.

BLIC 2005 is a great game, but with some major flaws.
I still prefer BLC 99, as it was so easy to edit, and had all the county and shield teams.

Which game ?

-- Depends on which forum you post the question in

I have to go with Brian Lara 99, it was awesome at the time and i was addicted to it. Now the games just arent the same.

what about icc series? i still think they are pretty damn good

Users who are viewing this thread