Which the best EA game.......In terms of Graphics wise.....

Which Game Do You Find Best In Terms Of Graphics And Want The Same In Cricket 2006 ?

• FIFA Series

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • NBA Series

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • NHL Series

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Cricket Series

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Rugby Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Triple Play Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tiger Woods Series

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Madden Series

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Any Other / MISC.

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
well...i personally like the graphics in NBA series.......i would surely like to se the same graphics in cricket 2006.

i truely prefer NBA Series.
i'm also a great fan of FIFA Series and specially World Cup 2002 but the NBA takes a slight edge in terms of smoothness of graphics.

i'll take either of the graphics in cricket 2006.

Attachments

• post-4-1072468686.jpg
    post-4-1072468686.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 165
I am fan of NHL series and I appreciate the work they have done for this title graphicaly.

madden games kicks everyother ea games A## in all the departments afterall its the biggest moneyspinner till date
by the way espn games(sega sports 2k series) is better in gameplay in both nfl and nba

Don't know about the graphics, but here is a heads up on EA Sports next MVP Baseball outing.

http://sports.ign.com/articles/448/448292p1.html

I'm not baseball fan, but could certainly get into it if the game play is good.
The original apparently only just fell short of a great game according to the reviews. This one might be a good one.

Shouldn't we include some of the games made by EA games rather than just EA sports? Personally, I believe the FIFA series's graphics are not very good. Most of the player faces are incorrect
even though the data side of the game is exceptional. The Tiger Wood's series is quite good, I think.

Yeah looking at the graphics in Need For Speed: Underground almost make me drool occasionally. The NFS series has been pretty impressive as a whole. And since EA Publish the games for Westwood Studios now (Command & Conquer Series) surely that has to be competing for the crown of best graphics.

basically all car games have good graphics, and NFSU is unreal. I reckon the NBA Series are the best, but because i knew cricket wouldnt have received much votes i voted for that.

Yeah the NBA series is great in graphics. But to be real, sports games still lack great graphics. Just compare them to Splinter Cell, Half-Life2, Warcraft3, Halo, Enter the Matrix etc.

I reckon the NBA series, Madden and NHL have the best graphics...

I fully agree with Saptarshi though... sport games still lack the real great graphics

Originally posted by GerardHato
I reckon the NBA series, Madden and NHL have the best graphics...

I fully agree with Saptarshi though... sport games still lack the real great graphics

i totally agree. they r not somehow THAT realistic....but nevertheless the enviroment of the NBA series is just too good. i've got 2003 edition....n i love it. just waiting to updrade my comp. n get my hands on 2004 edition.

i very much like the animation part of the NBA series. the animation of the players dunking the ball n stuff. it is too realistic i must say.

I would have to say either the Madden series or NHL series games have the best graphics. If I had to chose out of both of them, I'd say Madden, only because I love the Madden series :D

Users who are viewing this thread