Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Murali Kartik

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
What do you guys think? Who is a better spinner? Kartik or Pawar. Whom should india pick for the series aganist australia and the test series against Pakistan?

Its a good question. They are both good bowlers but I think Kartik has good flight and good turn from what Iv'e seen.

I'm gonna have to say Karthik. Powar was very good in England, but his matches since against Australia have showed that he isn't suited to run containing at all; so he's not versatile in that way. However, he is very good for taking wickets if your team is on top, and you can give him a slip and short leg.

I like Powar better as an attacking option, and very entertaining to watch, but Kartik is a better bowler allround and capable of drying up runs and bowling attacking spells.
Kartik for me.

50 over cricket - Kartik
4 or 5 day cricket - Powar

Simple as that.

murali karthik is better..he improved a lot....he bowls wicket to wicket..and..adjusts according to the pitch

Obviously Kartik.
After his downright awesome form in England, and brilliant run against the Aussies, hes ahead by a lightyear.
Pawar has done nothing "overly special" in his stint in the team.

Obviously Kartik.
After his downright awesome form in England, and brilliant run against the Aussies, hes ahead by a lightyear.
Pawar has done nothing "overly special" in his stint in the team.

Murali Kartik played against England in England ? :?

I thought Powar performed really really well in England, working in tandem with Chawla they gave us problems in every match. He may not be the best of fielders, but his attacking brand of flighted spin bowling seemed to cause our batsmen problems. I've not seen much of Kartik, so my vote goes with Powar.

Users who are viewing this thread