Who is a better spinner? Murali Kartik or Ramesh Pawar

Who is a better spinner

• Ramesh Pawar

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Murali Kartik

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Murali Kartik played against England in England ? :?

I thought Powar performed really really well in England, working in tandem with Chawla they gave us problems in every match. He may not be the best of fielders, but his attacking brand of flighted spin bowling seemed to cause our batsmen problems. I've not seen much of Kartik, so my vote goes with Powar.

Kartik played the county season.

Murali Karthik.Powar well he can bowl well but dunno.
Even taking batting into considereation,I believe that Karthik is a much better choice.
Also having a left arm spinner in the side helps.

Why is Murali Kartik geting more votes, :mad.

Because Indian cricket fans are fickle and Kartik is the flavour of the month.

Pawar has'nt done anything remarkable.
Karthik is atleast remembered by many fans because of his 6 wickets in the Mumbai Test of 2004 v the Aussies.

Because Indian cricket fans are fickle and Kartik is the flavour of the month.

Not all though ;) My hate for the Indian bowlers have been continuing for year almost :p And, my support to Tendulkar is/will always exist. I still remember your article saying, " Tendulkar can dominate no more " and after that he has replied well to it. ;)

Well, regarding Powar, is there any variety he comes and deliver? Harbhajan and Jumbo are my favourites among Indian spinners though. The pole should have had the option, " Neither both " and it will get my vote.;)

If this poll was made before the Aus series,then it would have featured Piyush Chawla instead.

Btw,what constitutes the benchstrength as far as the spinners as concerned ?
Harbhajan,Piyush,Sarandeep[does he still play],who else ? Pragyan Ojha,Yusuf Pathan.
We really need to buckle ourselves up.

Users who are viewing this thread