Who is Better? Dhoni or Akmal

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if dhoni plays out of his skin he cant match akmals 39-6 100

Even if Akmal plays out of his skin he can't match Dhoni's 183*. Not to mention the fact he's a useless keeper.

Last edited:
This is not a pakistani

even if dhoni plays out of his skin he cant match akmals 39-6 100

This is not a pakistani or indian forum,,, we are here on planetcricket always talk about real fact..

and fact favours for Dhoom Dhoom Dhonni;)

This is not a pakistani or indian forum,,, we are here on planetcricket always talk about real fact..

and fact favours for Dhoom Dhoom Dhonni;)

:laugh

Is that a good thing for India?

I have always thought that Kamran Akmal has had incredible potential to become one of the best, following his innings at Karachi where he rescued Pakistan from 39/6 to a formidable total (in the end, a victory for Pakistan) following Irfan Pathan's hat-trick in the first over.

I thought in 2006 he showed tremendous guts and a will to fight, which I always think is important.

If Kamran Akmal played to his true potential (which relatively, he still has time on his side), he would easily be better than Dhoni. Of course, we could use the true potential argument for a lot of cricketers, but I firmly do believe Kamran has/had it in him to become a great cricketer for Pakistan.

But, it is results what matter, so on the whole, MS Dhoni (even if he is a bit of an FTB).

True mushfiqur rahim is better then ashraful but not better then dhoni or akmal.:D;)

Yuvraj is better then all players of australia so what are rahim and taibu.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread