Who is Better? Dhoni or Akmal

Status
Not open for further replies.
O really

on that pitch even one of india's bowlers would be able to make 183*.

Ok so now you tell me ,, which indian bowler or any pakistani bowler has succeed to make 183 run on that pitch or anywhere:mad:

First to say something think twice..

OH UV UV UV OHHHH 6 6 SIX SIX GOD UV UV UV UV OHHH ORGASM UV UV UV BIG KING SIXER KING OF SIXER UVUV UV UVUV UVUV UV UV UV UV>BARRACK BUSH.

Gilchrist is better than both.........put together....in any form of the game and at hitting sixes.

OH UV UV UV OHHHH 6 6 SIX SIX GOD UV UV UV UV OHHH ORGASM UV UV UV BIG KING SIXER KING OF SIXER UVUV UV UVUV UVUV UV UV UV UV>BARRACK BUSH.

Gilchrist is better than both.........put together....in any form of the game and at hitting sixes.

True, but this thread has nothing to do with him. You're laughing at the people who brought Yuvraj into this thread when you're bringing in something completely unrelated as well. Pretty hypocritical.

Anyways, it's Dhoni. No contest, but no national bias either. It's pretty clear he's better.

Have all the Indians forgotten Saeed Anwar's 194 against your side?

:laugh

Yeah and he has world record for highest wicket in ODI also.

The talk was about bowlers not batter.

scion_sid added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Should I send you recent England's trip to India DVD to you.

When some can't defend their player they use other method by talking about other player who is not a wicket kepper and nothing related to this thread. Remember this thread is about Kamran Akmal Vs MS. Dhoni

Anyways this is pointless thread. Someone close this, next time please make some better comparisons.

████, you're funny.

Well, it's been mentioned before, but I was going to use Akmal's higher number of 100s in Tests, better catch rate, higher strike rate and a not bad average in last few ODIs...

scion_sid added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Should I send you recent England's trip to India DVD to you.

True, but this thread has nothing to do with him. You're laughing at the people who brought Yuvraj into this thread when you're bringing in something completely unrelated as well. Pretty hypocritical.

Anyways, it's Dhoni. No contest, but no national bias either. It's pretty clear he's better.

████, you're funny.

Ooooo watch it serious talk going on here...bloody hell you'd think I'd racially abused someone :laugh

I get told I'm funny...thanks...and I wouldn't mind the dvd I quite like watching cricket and don't get to watch as much these days :(

Gilchrist > everyone....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread