who is the best up and coming bowler for your nation

"To the untrained eye, yes, but to the eye with brains" (sorry, Homer Simpson quote) you'd see that the noise in the media for Napier has been with the bat but he has spearheaded the Essex attack very successfully in limited overs cricket with David Masters. Kabir Ali topped the Division 2 wicket takers list in FC cricket and was up there on the season wicket takers list despite playing up to four games less than his peers.

Yeah, definitely, I too am calling for Kabir and Napier. Just pointing out that most people only know of him because of his sixers.

James Harris, great talent will be in the England team before hes 22 I reckons really talented young swing bowler.

James Harris, great talent will be in the England team before hes 22 I reckons really talented young swing bowler.
Would have to agree with that, he looks to be a very promising prospect.

From what I've seen of him I would have to say Steven Finn, tall bang it in type bowler, looks really good.

Not convinced by him as an international prospect, certainly is quite raw at the moment.

Laksh Balaji, Dhawal Kulkarni, Sid Trivedi.

We don't have near the quality of bowling prospects like we do in our batting.

How did you guys missed Yomahesh and Ranadeb Bose.Also Ojha is up and coming.
@Cricketman:Balaji is not a upcoming bowler imo.He has already proven his talent.Hes only coming back from a injury layoff.

How did you guys missed Yomahesh and Ranadeb Bose.Also Ojha is up and coming.
@Cricketman:Balaji is not a upcoming bowler imo.He has already proven his talent.Hes only coming back from a injury layoff.

Because he's never going to get a game. No chance at all. BCCI itself admitted it. Plus, he isn't getting any younger, I think he's 28 or so.

Lack of pace, and having seen him bowl, I'd probably agree with the BCCI here.

Can you elaborate? I've never seen him bowl and am curious about his average.

His average is not that great and there are many bowlers with a better first class bowling record. His pace, from what I've seen, goes from 125kph down to 115kph at the end of a spell or in a second innings.

Users who are viewing this thread