Who is the best upcoming batsman for your nation?

Joshua Cobb. Maybe I'm biased. Paul Horton makes Matt horny.Will Smith was pretty good last year but could do with another good one. No-one really in England though because we're crap.

Not many Batsmen of any paticular note in England atm, theres a few good bowlers coming through though like Rashid, probably an allrounder tbh, Finn looks quite promising, Harris is the one I'd tip to be pushing for an International spot within 3 or 4 years and Shantry another man from Glamorgan looks to be quite good.

You guys are so underrating Samit Patel.

Shaun Marsh for me. I dont know why he goes in a shell in ODI. He was superb in IPL. Scored at a fantastic strike rate and most of his sixes were proper cricketing shots.

P.S: I would have said Yuvraj but that would eventually lead to a debate, so i name one form another country which i like.

since when is Yuvraj exactly young? On the 1st page we were talking about guys that are under 20 or just over.

You guys are so underrating Samit Patel.

Dear god my favourite cricketer and I forgot to say he's one of the best prospects we have :o.

Has a quite an impressive FC recond and his bowling would come in handy, might be a bit early but I feel he has the potential to have a long test career with an average over 45, very good against spin aswell.

Without naming guys already selected: Kane Williamson. Our side's stacked with guys like Guptill, Flynn, McIntosh and Ryder who all have major potential.

Users who are viewing this thread