Who is the best upcoming batsman for your nation?

He averaged 47 in the current season, and nearly 50 last year. Give him his due.

Many batsman average like that in India.

this joe denly doesent look like he will do anything bad record

tomie89 added 3 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

and now hughes is 82 not out at stumps

How could I forget Callum Ferguson hes really having a gun season. Going well in both FC and OD will need to back this up next season but I like what I see. In particular his strike rate of 100 in the FRC at an average of 43. Him and Pomersbach could make a lethal middle order.

Defo Phil Hughes an avg of 60 in current shield season definately should be australian opener and will be a future gun

Williamson from ND and Hamish Rutherford once he gets some innings under his belt.

How could I forget Callum Ferguson hes really having a gun season. Going well in both FC and OD will need to back this up next season but I like what I see. In particular his strike rate of 100 in the FRC at an average of 43. Him and Pomersbach could make a lethal middle order.

Good friend of mine Cal hes a cracking lad if not a bit mental was only a couple of months ago we were clubbing in Newcastle (England) bit of a shock when he got called up, wish him well.

Users who are viewing this thread