Who is your favourite commentator this T20 world cup?

kripss

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My favs always have been Ravi Shastri, Harsha Bhogle.

[offtopic]
Besides and above these two, i just love L.Sivaramakrishnan's commentary. I just love his voice and the way he speaks. Too bad, he works for Neo Sports, not ESPN Star.
[/offtopic]

Dabi

Club Captain
No one besdies Indians could like Ravi Shastri and Gavaskar.

P

pcfan123

No one besides Indians could like Boggle either, he is the worst of them all

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Gavaskar's been pretty entertaining. Was brilliant when he was slagging Benn and Miller off in the Windies game.

Commentary team's been pretty poor tbh. Hussain probably my favourite, rest are very meh. How anyone can like Bhogle is behind me though.

P

pcfan123

Yea those comments from Sunny were hilarious. Hussain is easily the best commentator after TMS.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ramiz Raja for me, love his style.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Actually, I forgot 2 guys I like more than Nasser. Ian Bishop and Pommie Mbangwa, really enjoy both those guys' commentary. Just a shame there's no Danny Morrison really. WAG.

D

Dutch

Ian bishop for me too: witty, committed and intelligent. A bit like me really!:p

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Harsha Bhogle was excessively bad today if you were an Aussie supporter. He was digging in at every chance. Too bad he wasn't commentating at the finish! Ravi is okay, brutally honest guy.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Ian Bishop, best commentator in the world for mine.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ravi Shastri is getting too loud these days. Gavaskar tried really hard to be neutral (he almost sounded anti-India). Bhogle was just the worst of the lot. As aussie1st said, he kept digging in everytime possible (even for India). Manjrekar was decent enough and talked well. But I would also go for Ian Bishop eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread