Who on this board is going to buy AC 2013 ?

Will you be buying ashes cricket 2013?

• Yes

Votes: 42 22.1%
  • No

Votes: 101 53.2%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 47 24.7%

• Total voters
After the November delay I cancelled my pre order. As others have said. The vibe coming out of this product is just not right. Too many false promises. Too many things going wrong.

I bought AC09 straight away and yeah it was ok but had its flaws and well I can see the same happening here.

I will definitely buy AC2013 & DBC2014, yes DBC2014 is packed with features and looks very good but the key issue is how will it play, AC2013 we haven't seen too much of it so we can't really judge!!

I will buy both to go with Cricket Heroes I've bought to support the authors as we need them to stick around as there isn't too many cricket developers around these days:cheers

Steve S.

If I have enough money to spare around the time it comes out; I'll probably buy it - but its near Christmas, so I probably won't...

I will also be purchasing the game.

Just to bring the point up, wouldn't it be beneficial if we had a poll to answer the question?

I think opinions will change when Bradman 14 comes out. Even if there are some annoyances with Bradman 14, if you've already got a well-customized game, with a career mode player and plenty of friends to play online, what would be the point of switching games?

Also by the time Ashes out there will be very little or none "unlicenced" content in the game.

Well I would buy a copy of Dbc 14 just for the carrer mode and ashes cricket will be on my wait and watch list.

Will you be buying this game?

Someone said in another thread it would be interesting to see a poll result for this question.......Will you be buying this game? So let's ask the question. Perhaps with a small reason as to why you made your choice too?

The reasons for my no are simply because of the mistrust we have been made to feel over the whole game. Delays announced at the last minute, poor communication, possibly lies about game features...........the list goes on.

Last edited:
I have AC09. Why would I want to pay for AC13 given that it appears it will offer little (if any) more?

Might rent it to try after I've smashed Don Bradman Cricket 14! Looks amazing :thumbs:cheers

I will just wait for a review then I will see if I buy it...probably wont since I will too busy playing Career mode in DBC14

If it's better than the previous version then sure why not.

Users who are viewing this thread