Your Cricket Who Plays Cricket

mightyeel

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who do you guys play for?

I play for Orange Waratahs open juniors 16s to 18s

Iam a bowler a shocking batsman i don't know about you guys but it's not my favorite thing. My team won it's first game of the season in a 28 over match we lost the toss and were sent into bat on a bad turf wicket to bat on early my team scored 6-130 in 28 overs we were very proud to score that on a very bad wicket. It was there turn to bat and the match was over in 8 overs we bowled them out for 7 one of our bowlers got 8-1 off 4.3 overs and destroyed the SJS team my team's first win takes us off the bottom of the ladder for the first time i feel proud of my team's performance. what is the lowest your team has been bowled out for or what is the lowest score you have bowled out a team for.

I go for coaching. That's about it. Tall Fast bowler/Left arm spinner, decent bat, great slips fielder. Hope to play for a team one day.

I reckon most people here will play or have played cricket at some level. For my adventures check my blog :p

Yeah, I play. I am a medium pacer, number 8 batsman. I'm just one of those useful cricketers, can get a couple of wickets, good fielder, can hit vital runs. :)

I have played for a local club for the past two seasons and I feel I am getting better all the time. My idol is Matthew Hoggard, I would like to bowl like he does. I am not very good at batting but I think I can better. I am a very defensive batsman.

yup i play, and coach as of tomorrow :)

Anyways, last season was a shocker of mine as i had a bad injury to my shoulder but im gearing up for this season now.
Im a SLA or a Chinamen, but i can bowl the odd bit of medium pace. I enjoy bowling more than batting, but i like both, and im useful with the bat, but id say im more capable with the ball after training so hard to fix my shoulder.

Last season i had stats of 28.21 with the bat, and if i recall correctly i had 34.54 with the ball, but towards the end of MY season, before i underwent a operation, i was bowling so badly it was untrue. I also captained my respective age group, and now im in open age :)

I play for a club. LS bowler and improving batsman. As much as I hate to say it, my idol would have to be Warney, trying to replicate his bowling and his ability to add lots of lower order runs

I played for 3 seasons, mainly a bowler made a little bit of runs here and there. Had a shoulder injury and struggled to bowl well from there on. So I thought I'd give cricket a rest.

I play for Long Crendon Men's at only 16.

I'm a Fast Bowler(By non Professional standerds) And I'm a lower order batsman, around number 8.

I play in u16s juniors, the club's senior 1st & 2nd team & the rep team for the district. In juniors last season had a batting average of 59 & a bowling average of 7. This year so far, maintain the average of 59 but my bowl average would have to be pushing 25-30.

i played for my local team for seasons, i batted at 5 and opened the bowling with my medium pace, accurate things, in 20/20. i ended up with a batting average of 24, with 5 50's from 18 matches and had a bowling average of 19, with a best of 5/17 off 4 overs

Users who are viewing this thread