Who tours in 2008?

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just to be on the safe side im in 2007 with Derbyshire and im looking to go all out on some international players i have an idea who i want but i wanna know who will be touring. I know people wil say those players arent avalible i know that but some do appear occasionally and i get them then they miss half the season due to international duty

Have a look on Internationals and if say Sri lanka were playing in England whole summer i would suggest no to get a sri lankan cos he'd b on International duty

You know when you've progressed through the winter and you get to the 31 March just before going into the contract bits? Well before clicking the next bit to go onto it click internationals and sift through the teams. Write down which teams are going where, then proceed. Then when you're on the overseas tab looking for players you can judge if they'll be available or not.

I didnt know you could do that im always eager to get into the off season thanks

Me too, especially when you're at a club that you want to rebuild. It's taken me 3 and a bit seasons with Middlesex to get a squad I just about want. I hate played being called up for England. Strauss, Joyce and Compton all gone!

i play with derbys so... you know lol and players just wont sign with me even though im in div 1

My problem is bowling not batting and i know who to get lol

Users who are viewing this thread