Who Will Win Series?

Who will win the test series between England & West Indies?

• England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies

• Draw

• Total voters
S

sonic

3 tests in total, one already gone and the series is currently 0-0 with two left to play

Competitiors:

Stuart (sonic) playing as England
Lisle (killa_stiky2002) playing as West Inides

cast your vote!

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

For me it's a tough call. If someone had won the first test then I would have gone for that person but my prediction is.....England.

S

sonic

man, looks like i'm under pressure now.

"sportbet" have now released odds on the last few games of the series

8-1 England to win 2-0
25-1 West Indies to win 2-0
2-1 England to win 1-0
7-1 West Indies to win 1-0
5-1 Series to end 1-1
10-1 Series to end 0-0

Hussain had a few words to say

Well, some people are saying we are now clear favourites having gone so close to winning the last test, but for me that is certainly not the case. My players have their feet on the ground, we certainly cannot be complacent as we only drew the last match, so it seems very parculiar how the bookmakers have suddenly decided that we should now go on and win. These are two very evenly matched sides. You ask me how do we deal with the pressure? My answer is that there is no pressure, we deal with the situation as we have done before, we go out for the next match with the frame of mind that we will win. My players are hungry, but so too are the West Indies and you should not forget that, they have some very top players and it will take some big performances to win this series without doubt.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by sonic@May 25 2003, 05:19 PM
man, looks like i'm under pressure now.

Chill out,sonic because I'm sure you can do well.Keep your cool and you can do anything really.

Users who are viewing this thread