Who would you most like to bowl to or bowler to face against?

Murali, with his Doosra & Irfan Pathan with a new ball with his in-swingers (out-swingers for me as I am left-handed) would be fun to face!

I would like to face Brett Lee or Glenn McGrath. McGrath because he is so accurate and consistent, would be a huge challenge. Brett Lee because he is so quick, you'd never double guess yourself facing him.

I'd like to bowl to Rahul Dravid, he is just the most technically sound batsmen in the world.

I'd love to face warne, because i would like to play against a real spin bowler, I can't really bowl anyway, but it would be cool to bowl against peiterson and watch each ball race to, or over the boundry

I'd like to face Warne and Ntini just because he was the in form South African bowler this past season.

I'd like to bowl to Graeme Smith, Kevin Pieterson, Loots Bosman and finally Freddy Flintoff!

I would love to bowl to Pietersen and just watch him hit me for six after six. The man is a living legend.

I would love to see Warne bowl to me. He could probably spin me in to a knot but just to bat against one of his deliveries is a dream come true

Would love to face Shane Warne. See how good he actully is.

Would like to bowl to either Symonds or Alfridi. See how far they can hit me!

I would like to face so many International bowlers. But who I would most like to face would be someone I genuinally believe I could control. I will go with Andrew Flintoff. One of the best bowlers in the world with a smooth action, which I prefer when facing. Eratic (No, thats not a typo stevie) actions can be a bit dodgy.

I would like to bowl too someone like Sachin Tendulkar, for the test.

I'd like to face either Lee or Shane Bond. Would always like to bowl to Kevin Peitersen or Lance Klusener

I'm another who would like to face Shane Warne. Nothing like having someone bowl 55 mph deliveries at you that spin further than almost any bowler in the history of spin. Against one of the real quicks I would only really be putting my bat in the way and hoping, but against Warne I could at least feel like I stood a chance, although obviously in reality I would be completely bamboozled.

Wouldn't mind bowling to Kp, although I reckon he'd pick my doosra (leg-spinner really :p )

I'd like to face Warne, Murali and Lee. Bowling wise, I wanna bowl to Gillespie and Afridi.

i would like to face Brett Lee to see how quick he is and i would like to bowl to lara

Users who are viewing this thread