Why do people vote for Donald Trump?

Clinton wins Virginia

Do not know what are you reading by Trump is winning Florida so far. Also Trump is leading 140 to 104. Needs 130 to win and Hillary needs 166

I posted that when the polls were halfway in Florida and Ohio. Even though I did expect Florida to be a close contest just like it was in 2012, I did not expect Hillary to lose in Florida which is likely to happen now. New York times in fact is now predicting that there is 89% chance that Trump will be next US president. That is scary, very scary!

Trump will win 273-280 . What the hell has world come to

Looks like it's gonna be Trump's day.

Yeh because he has just won Florida and it is almost over for Hillary.

What I am seeing!!!!! Clinton wins California and leads the election.

What I am seeing!!!!! Clinton wins California and leads the election.
It was expected. But she's losing in Florida. Trump is probably winning.

Where are you watching this? Trump has 216 compared to Hillary's 197 from what I am watching.
CNN has them 187-197. But Trump will win Florida. So the channel you're watching is right as well .

Clinton has to win Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Maine, and Nevada.

I highly doubt she will win NH, Wisconsin and Michigan. Washington and Nevada plays important role for her win.
Clinton has to win Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Maine, and Nevada.

I highly doubt she will win NH, Wisconsin and Michigan. Washington and Nevada plays important role for her win.
Washington is pretty much guaranteed for Clinton. And Trump has just won Wisconsin and Iowa. He's winning for sure now.

Clinton gets Washington. She has to take pretty much every swing state now.

Users who are viewing this thread