Why Isnt EA Cricket 2006 appearring?????!!!! :@

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
guys does anyone have any damn idea when it is releasing coz i bought FIFA 06,NBA LIVE 06,NHL 06 and im obsessed to buy Cricket 06 y arent EA making it at the same time ass all these games...i think they realy dont care bout it they just make it when they havent got anything to do.. :mad :brickwall :brickwall :getyou :(

I think they should come up with Cricket 2007 (World Cup Edition)...This time the 2nd cd should contain more stuff ....becase in Cricket 2005 (2 cd pack ) the second cd was of just i guess 70 mb (roughly)... The grounds were reduced in Cricket 2005...so i think they should not make hurry like they did for the last version of this game....should take their time and build a proper game....with less errors (like D/N match starts at night !!!)...and other stuff...they should really come up with a good game...

nikhil_99 said:
I think they should come up with Cricket 2007 (World Cup Edition)...This time the 2nd cd should contain more stuff ....becase in Cricket 2005 (2 cd pack ) the second cd was of just i guess 70 mb (roughly)... The grounds were reduced in Cricket 2005...so i think they should not make hurry like they did for the last version of this game....should take their time and build a proper game....with less errors (like D/N match starts at night !!!)...and other stuff...they should really come up with a good game...
I agree.

nikhil_99 said:

I agree with u...u know in cricket 2005 when the wicket keeper dives to catch the ball it seems so unrealistic like in fifa 06 when u foul a layer hey goes down like in real shape like in real life so they should make it more realistic like other EA games....

they only released cricket 2005 this year because of BLIC 2005, they should have not rushed it, and took their time and done a good job of it and i for 1 am sure they never bug tested this because how could you miss any of the errors and bugs in the game they are so obvious.

Thank god for all the modders that can repair this game to a good working version for us. I think the modders should get paid by EA for completing a poor job done by EA. ;)

Guys,guys,guys.......
EA has already announced that cricket is now an annual series which was previously a biannual series.So there will definitely be cricket 2006 first and not cricket 2007.
See cricket 2002,cricket 2004,cricket 2005 and now according to their announcement made in 2005 it'll be cricket 2006.

cricket doctor said:
Guys,guys,guys.......
EA has already announced that cricket is now an annual series which was previously a biannual series.So there will definitely be cricket 2006 first and not cricket 2007.
See cricket 2002,cricket 2004,cricket 2005 and now according to their announcement made in 2005 it'll be cricket 2006.
does anyone believe anything EA says....lol :rolleyes:

They should directly now come up with "Cricket 2007 World Cup" edition...that's it....because if they are going to launch 2006 then it's going to be same...old thnings heavy bugs.......

Rather they should wait and then come with a better product...build a proper game ...if they have declared that it will be annual series then ...its going to be same ...more and more bugs....everytime ...

We purchase it with feeling that at least this time there would be a good/better game but then ..either graphics are good then staidums are less ...then commentary is not that much updated with its "2 cd pack"...

Still many many bugs ....

Last edited:
nikhil_99 said:
They should directly now come up with "Cricket 2007 World Cup" edition...that's it....because if they are going to launch 2006 then it's going to be same...old thnings heavy bugs.......

Rather they should wait and then come with a better product...build a proper game ...if they have declared that it will be annual series then ...its going to be same ...more and more bugs....everytime ...

We purchase it with feeling that at least this time there would be a good/better game but then ..either graphics are good then staidums are less ...then commentary is not that much updated with its "2 cd pack"...

Still many many bugs ....
I agreee with everything you are saying mate, cricket 2005 was the same old vinegar in a new bottle,but what can be done if they want to release it in 2006?? :noway

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i would really love to see EA making Cricket important as much as the others like fifa and stuff......they should take their damn time and think bout this....they should first solve all these damn bugs which our planetcricket members solve... and then they should release a proper game without bugs!!! i think planetcricket patch making team and bug fixing team is much and moree experienced in Cricket games than the ones who make the original gane (EA)...they should learn sth from us :D:D :P

Users who are viewing this thread