Why Isnt EA Cricket 2006 appearring?????!!!! :@

Hey, I'm new here. Really looking forward to Cricket 2006. I hope its a mix of Brian Lara 2005 and Cricket 2005. Would be great!!!

Farrukh_|$B said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i would really love to see EA making Cricket important as much as the others like fifa and stuff......they should take their damn time and think bout this....they should first solve all these damn bugs which our planetcricket members solve... and then they should release a proper game without bugs!!! i think planetcricket patch making team and bug fixing team is much and moree experienced in Cricket games than the ones who make the original gane (EA)...they should learn sth from us :D:D :P
woot....totally agree well said. :)

Farrukh_|$B said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i would really love to see EA making Cricket important as much as the others like fifa and stuff......they should take their damn time and think bout this....they should first solve all these damn bugs which our planetcricket members solve... and then they should release a proper game without bugs!!! i think planetcricket patch making team and bug fixing team is much and moree experienced in Cricket games than the ones who make the original gane (EA)...they should learn sth from us :D:D :P
Ya, well said indeed. :clap

Well my take on all this is that, with EA(HBS) it doesnt matter how much time they take for a game.

See, after c2002, they had 2 years, and what did they came up with....crappy c2004, but they were able to comeup with a decent(my fav. out of all the cricket games, for now) game like c2005 in just one year.

We should all hope and look forward to better games as the years go by.

They shoul have real bats in the game nt th crappy ones it comes with? i dont see why they dnt, as fifa and other stuff is all officialy licensed

bazz118 said:
They shoul have real bats in the game nt th crappy ones it comes with? i dont see why they dnt, as fifa and other stuff is all officialy licensed
Bats were fake because Codemasters has the licences for them. For once, a licence that EA doesn't have :D

SkateBoarder said:
Bats were fake because Codemasters has the licences for them. For once, a licence that EA doesn't have :D

ur rite but...
ea should have got the bat lisences when cricket 2004/2002 came out, before codemasters could

yeah any probs dude? im Pakistani and my dad is in the Pakistani Embassy so im living in Romania for the moment...

At least we should not be "cheated" (rather they should make much better version) when we are paying them... what say???!!

Farrukh_|$B said:
yeah any probs dude? im Pakistani and my dad is in the Pakistani Embassy so im living in Romania for the moment...

Ah.

Romania isn't the first place that goes into your head when thinking about Cricket. :D

Users who are viewing this thread