Why Isnt EA Cricket 2006 appearring?????!!!! :@

hey buddy i dont care what u think.....i dont wanna make a new account just because YOU have got some problems with it so just ignore it if u cant ignore it then talk to the hand...

Why r u bitching about where he comes from? If he says he comes from pakistan whats ur problem? even if he came from Romania, what does it matter? :mad:

Last edited:
:D

Talk about over-reaction.

I'm not bitching about it, i just didn't expect to see a poster from Romania on a cricket forum, good grief, i don't have a problem with it.

If the cricket2006 is in progress then we should get information soon after the release of Rugby 2006.

bazz118 said:
Why r u bitching about where he comes from? If he says he comes from pakistan whats ur problem? even if he came from Romania, what does it matter? :mad:
hi guys,

I think some people have taken what "Sureshot" had said the wrong way as from what i read he was just making a friendly observation and nothing else malicious or hurtfull. :)

I don't think there was anything meant by it at all from what i made of it and i do think some people had over reacted to it. :)

The last I heard about Cricket 06 was at the start of December. I couldnt get any info about it but the reply I got from EA suggested that it was under development.

I will again soon and see if I can get any more information from this source.

Sureshot said:
An Englishman getting support from an Australian?

:D
well you want to hear something even more mindblowing...i have always supported England & West Indies cricket teams as i found the Aussie teams arrogant, whinging & sore losers they always complain about something unfair for the reason they lose a series instead of admitting they just plain lost to a better team that outplayed them, if they swallowed some of their holier than everyone else arrogance maybe more people would like them more.

The days of watching the mighty windies demolish everyone they came up against with the master blaster, whispering death, supercat, the silent assassin & Big Bird were the greatest times i remember and add to that the great England teams of the late 70's & 80's with my favourites Ian Botham, Bob Willis & Derek Randall they were the times ..... ahhh what a fond trip down memory lane.

By the way i predicted the England side winning the Ashes back in mid 2004 thankyou England for proving me right did i cop some flak and teasing for saying that but you should have seen their faces as we won back the Ashes it was the best woohoo!!!!!! :D

kymsheba said:
well you want to hear something even more mindblowing...i have always supported England & West Indies cricket teams as i found the Aussie teams arrogant, whinging & sore losers they always complain about something unfair for the reason they lose a series instead of admitting they just plain lost to a better team that outplayed them, if they swallowed some of their holier than everyone else arrogance maybe more people would like them more.

The days of watching the mighty windies demolish everyone they came up against with the master blaster, whispering death, supercat, the silent assassin & Big Bird were the greatest times i remember and add to that the great England teams of the late 70's & 80's with my favourites Ian Botham, Bob Willis & Derek Randall they were the times ..... ahhh what a fond trip down memory lane.

By the way i predicted the England side winning the Ashes back in mid 2004 thankyou England for proving me right did i cop some flak and teasing for saying that but you should have seen their faces as we won back the Ashes it was the best woohoo!!!!!! :D

Nice Story hehe :D

Ste said:
The last I heard about Cricket 06 was at the start of December. I couldnt get any info about it but the reply I got from EA suggested that it was under development.

thats great to hear Ste.

Ste said:

It is nice to hear that Cricket2005 is under development.

Users who are viewing this thread