Will They Send It? - Cricket 2004!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Right I know I've created quite a few Cricket 2004 threads but I couldnt find my last concerning this problem.

Now my question is quite simple I want Cricket 04 on PC and seeing as they don't sell it in shops (even though they sell 2002...) I have to resort to buying it offline.

Now last time I think I ordered of HMV but they never sent it or my order never got accepted, thats when I knew f-all about online shopping etc, but now I checked Play.com (because shopto don't have it) and their selling it for like ?5 or something.

So my question is will a store like Play.com send me the game like any other game if I order it off them?

Cheers, Mo.

I have never heard a bad thing about Play.com. I always use Ebay never lets me down but can be dodgy for some.

Just go onto Amazon.co.uk, then search Cricket 2004 and check the used and new versions. There will be a seller on there who ships internationally and you'll get it for cheap and you're guarenteed to get it.

What if I want to get the new one?

How long do they take to ship btw?

What do you mean by shipping times?

Don't the sellers send it off whenever? Also do you think a place like Play.com would get it to me?

Thanks.

Nah I don't have an ebay account, this Amazon malarkey seems reasonable just don't understand what KP means by asking them about shipping times.

I used amazon and didn't get it sent the 1st time, but then the 2nd company did send it. Some still have em left...

Ah shucks not what I wanted to hear how long did you wait till you asked for it to be sent again trev?

I would simpley order from play.com but then they might not send it because it's so old despite having it on their site...

Ah shucks not what I wanted to hear how long did you wait till you asked for it to be sent again trev?

I would simpley order from play.com but then they might not send it because it's so old despite having it on their site...

About a week I guess. I ordered it off Amazon and there were 3 companies on the list. The 1st company I chose obviously hadn't been updated saying they didn't have any and it wasn't sent. But the 2nd company did have it in and sent it within a few days.

So you will be able to get a copy of it somewhere.

Get it from Amazon. By shipping times i meant the amount of time it will take to get to you. I'm guessing you dont live in the Uk ? I ordered my copy from Amazon Marketplace and it came next day. I've ordered loads of items from there and never had a problem, delivery will more than likely be quicker from Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread