Wills intro videos

Will p

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all i've been working on this for a while and i have finally finished it...its a new intro video for the game (cricket2004 of course ;))

Now in this one i've left the commentry from the moment over the top of the music for a goo effect...the video was more about old classics..reminising with the greats!! Including Glent TUrner, Allan Donald, Gooch and more!

Also one thing i was missing was the Cricket2004 sign that animates at the begining of the default video, if anyone has that lol please post it.

Anyone leave comments and i will make more in the future, be honest and well thanks! :happy

Lol yeah, the prob. is that it gets to completely done (when uploading) and at the bottom it says done but it just gets stuck like that and now the vid is crashing in game
:( any suggestions on either?

if the video was working before I don't know what went wrong :confused: but if you are having problem uploading, you can upload to some site like www.yousendit.com and post the link here.

k but the new problem is that is keeps crashing in-game :'( so i will make it work as soon as possible, but for now i might just post the one that doesnt work so you know what its like!

yeah i thought so, the trouble is, is that taimurasad hasnt been on latley and i cant do it without him :(

Users who are viewing this thread