No Requests Wolverine Custom Logos & Bats | Sponsor, Team, Jersey or Competition Logo's | BPL 2023

Academy Username
wolverine
Hi.
I created Custom logos that are not created or noticed by anyone. Here I will share my custom logos which will be related to real-life cricket.
I will Create a Tournament, Competition, Jersey, ad sponsor, or team logo. I think I can help those who are not able to make any kind of logo. Feel Free To Ask!

user id: wolverine

Note for Logo: Give a proper image or logo to get the logo in-game. Give a good and clean image for extracting the logo from the image. Make Sure no watermark above the logo. ( All the logos may not be the same as real because of the limited nodes and layers in the academy while editing any logo. I will do my best in it.)

Not for Bat: Give a Proper flat image of the bat. no rounded image. make sure no watermark above the image. Rename the bat images when uploading here so that I can upload the bat exacting the name.

Request: Please Rate them while downloading!

BPL T20 2023:

Wolverine planet Cricket.png

Wolverine Custom Bats.png

Bangladesh Premier League 2023 Teams thread: https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...rsey-or-competition-logos.119112/post-3580600

BPL 2023 LOGOS.png

BPL 2023 4.png
BPL 2023 3.png

BPL 2023 2.png

BPL 2023 1.png

Last edited:

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hi there. Wondering if any creator is up for uploading these logos in the academy? Thanks in advance.

View attachment 264326View attachment 264327View attachment 264328View attachment 264329View attachment 264330View attachment 264331
The one highlighted in red is what I am looking for. They are the current rope sponsors for New Zealand's home grounds. Thanks again.
Hi mate. Hope it's not too big of a request, but I am looking for the logos attached in the quote message above. If you are up for it, I'd love for you to create them. Don't worry if you cannot do these. I understand. Thanks.

Wolverine-CR22

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi mate. Hope it's not too big of a request, but I am looking for the logos attached in the quote message above. If you are up for it, I'd love for you to create them. Don't worry if you cannot do these. I understand. Thanks.

Request Accepted. Enjoy the all-new logos.

Untitled.png

Ramz

International Coach
Hey mate can you make the ANZ and GJ Gardener pitch add - ive attached a pic also - would appreciate it

Attachments

• 6D539AB7-7A3E-4236-9334-C0C0616EB800.jpeg
    6D539AB7-7A3E-4236-9334-C0C0616EB800.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 25

Wolverine-CR22

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Hey mate can you make the ANZ and GJ Gardener pitch add - ive attached a pic also - would appreciate it
get me the exact logo only in a good position.
Post automatically merged:

Nice Work. Brother Can You Create Lankan Premier League (LPL) Logo. ❤
attach a good logo.

Wolverine-CR22

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh

Request Accepted. The file is available in the academy.

Untitled 2.png
Post automatically merged:

Nice Work. Brother Can You Create Lankan Premier League (LPL) Logo. ❤

Request Accepted

Untitled 1.png

ahmad ejaz

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi.
I created Custom logos that are not created or noticed by anyone. Here I will share my custom logos which will be related to real-life cricket.
I will Create Tournament, Competition, Jersey, ad sponsor, or team logo. I think I can help those who are not able to make any kind of logos. Feel Free To Ask!

Note: Give a proper image or logo to get the logo in-game. Give a good and clean image for extracting the logo from the image.

Please make these logos

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Logo_100-628_73b73cb3-3263-4090-9efe-12d4d2f51aa2.png
    Logo_100-628_73b73cb3-3263-4090-9efe-12d4d2f51aa2.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Tuc_cracker_logo.png
    Tuc_cracker_logo.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 6
  • images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 5
  • images.png
    images.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 5
  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 7
  • National_T20_Cup_2021_Logo.png
    National_T20_Cup_2021_Logo.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 8

ahmad ejaz

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi.
I will Create Tournament, Competition, Jersey, ad sponsor, or team logo. I think I can help those who are not able to make any kind of logos. Feel Free To Ask!

Note: Give a proper image or logo to get the logo in-game. Give a good and clean image for extracting the logo from the image.

Some of these also please please

Attachments

• PIA_logo_Pakistan_International_Airlines.png
    PIA_logo_Pakistan_International_Airlines.png
    207 KB · Views: 7
  • images (1).png
    images (1).png
    9 KB · Views: 8
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
  • images (11).jpeg