Women's Internationals

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Poor cricket from SA. I'd say they peaked at the wrong moment this CWC. Much like their previous run in 2017, it seems the campaign will end today. That said, I have a feeling they might have done well had it been played against India.

Yet another Aus v Eng final looms- should Eng win, it would be nothing short of a miracle here. One thing is for certain- the Final might not end up being a one-sided affair here.
Miracle is a stretch considering they lost by 12 runs in the opening match.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Miracle, in terms of how they were on the verge of crashing out and managed to turn it around. The match vs NZ was definitely the turning point, as had that result not gone in their favour, either of NZ/ Ind would have been in the Final 4.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
This final reminds me of the Men's CWC 2003 final. The team winning the toss (had a poor start to the tournament) in the final against the Aussies put them in and got hammered.

Unfortunate that Healy got out right now, she had a great chance at a double ton.

I believe the match and winners are already decided based on what I've seen. Another one-sided match here today.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This final reminds me of the Men's CWC 2003 final. The team winning the toss (had a poor start to the tournament) in the final against the Aussies put them in and got hammered.

Unfortunate that Healy got out right now, she had a great chance at a double ton.

I believe the match and winners are already decided based on what I've seen. Another one-sided match here today.
It's been great batting. England haven't looked like taking a wicket, the ones taken were Australia pushing for runs.

B

Bigby Wolf

This is the replica of 2003 Men's world cup final.

Similar 1st innings score too.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
News is that BCCI proposed 6 team WIPL... But day by day, one by one, all IPL franchise showing interest in Women's team publicly... After Punjab Kings, Today Ashwin confirms RR also intrested in forming women's team...

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Another great showing for the ladies!

Glad to see so many new faces doing so well

Users who are viewing this thread