Women's thread, the thread for all women on Planet cricket to get together (men are welcome).

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 46200

A male dominated forum so a special section for all us girls to get together and talk about the issues that matter... Like Josh Kennedy and other things.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I'm secure enough to post the names of those that I am considered to have a man-crush on* if that helps? Though they aren't the types that ladies normally swoon over?
* I'm not kidding, the wife keeps a list!

D

Deleted member 46200

I'm secure enough to post the names of those that I am considered to have a man-crush on* if that helps? Though they aren't the types that ladies normally swoon over?
* I'm not kidding, the wife keeps a list!
Feel free to post pictures...?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
@CazC30 - I tried to get my wife to join to reply to this for you, but shes not into cricket and she busted me on her phone looking for the list. we had a chat and this is pretty much her thoughts:

'Youre exxagurating the man crush memo I have, it's just a list of authors and actors you like so when your birthday comes around I have some idea. It's a bit of a joke when we first started dating and all your favourite things were males. The spunkiest on the list is Sam Harris, but you like your women your age and your men old, most of those on his list are in their 50s or 60s and definately not perve worthy!'

D

Deleted member 46200

@CazC30 - I tried to get my wife to join to reply to this for you, but shes not into cricket and she busted me on her phone looking for the list. we had a chat and this is pretty much her thoughts:

'Youre exxagurating the man crush memo I have, it's just a list of authors and actors you like so when your birthday comes around I have some idea. It's a bit of a joke when we first started dating and all your favourite things were males. The spunkiest on the list is Sam Harris, but you like your women your age and your men old, most of those on his list are in their 50s or 60s and definately not perve worthy!'
Ha Ha, that's n eye opener.

D

Deleted member 46200

I do like the older guy... Like my Hub. Is this the Sam Harris you desire?
upload_2017-4-23_6-52-56.png
Have to say very distinguished.

D

Deleted member 46200

low estrogen levels symptoms in young females

Common symptoms of low estrogen include:
  • painful sex due to a lack of vaginal lubrication.
  • an increase in urinary tract infections (UTIs) due to a thinning of the urethra.
  • irregular or absent periods.
  • mood swings.
  • hot flashes.
  • breast tenderness.
  • headaches or accentuation of pre-existing migraines.
  • depression.

Users who are viewing this thread