World Cricket Alliance™ ::: Temporarily out of business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'd like to sign in one of my old friend here on PC. He's none other than Sinclair. I've asked him to join and explained him briefly about it. If he joins, I'd like to see him in my squad please:)

I made a steady 73 first up, but in the end was a bit too slow.
A bit of a worry that besides me the top score was 31.
I pretty close loss, but I'm sure we'll bonce back in our next game.

CG123 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Have I missed out on anything, in terms of training???

I made a steady 73 first up, but in the end was a bit too slow.
A bit of a worry that besides me the top score was 31.
I pretty close loss, but I'm sure we'll bonce back in our next game.

CG123 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Have I missed out on anything, in terms of training???

nah, first training was on Monday but no one has and Virtual Cash. Next is next monday, but again, no one will probably have enough Virtual Cash.

3rd Match - Demonic Dragons Vs Hostile Hawks - Day 1

Tournament: 4 Day Tournament (Day 1)
Venue: Hove, England
Pitch Type: Normal
Weather: Sunny
Temperature: Hot, 104?F

Demonic Dragons:

1. Akshay Sharma
2. Agrim Arora
3. Callum Gray
4. Abhishek Sharma
5. Andrew Peters
6. Shawn Raje
7. Sartaj McDaniel*
8. Harsh Shah?
9. Varun Rustagi
10. Kurtis Davidson
11. Danny Veza

Hostile Hawks:

1. Jamie Lyons
2. Yashwanth Kumar?
3. Aditya Cricketer
4. Meghraj S
5. Waqas E.
6. Mihir Doshi
7. Raj Sharma
8. Praful Dubey
9. User TwentyTen
10. Aoun Muhammad
11. Prithvi Raj*

1_121.jpg

2_47.jpg

3_29.jpg

4_15.jpg

5_2.jpg

6_16.jpg

7_17.jpg

8_9.jpg

9_4.jpg

10_11.jpg

11_8.jpg

12_6.jpg

13_8.jpg

14_2.jpg

An even day really, Demonic Dragons putting 273 runs on the board for the loss of 6 wickets. Gray's 74 was the highlight of the day, as he worked really hard for it. A nice 40 as well from Abhishek Sharma and around 30 each for the captain and Shah, both not out at the end of the day gave them a good total. Praful Dubey, Aoun Muhammad and Raj Sharma all bowled well and took 5 wickets between them. What will happen tomorrow though? You will have to wait and see.

Yay, highest score on day one.
The games in a pretty even situation ATM.

Pretty happy with that score atm. A nice solid total with two batsmen in with 30s. Hopefully these two will stay in for awhile.

Hmmm...the positive thing about this innings is that most us us got starts and looked in good touch.
However only Callum Gray could carry on with Abhishek Sharma playing a brisk cameo which helped us up the run rate a bit.
Though 273 with 6 wickets down may not sound that good if you are the batting side,we have gone in with an extra batsman in Agrim Arora.
With myself and Harsh set at the crease and the explosive Varun Rustagi to follow,we should be able to get around that 350-375 mark if not more by the tea break tomorrow and hopefully get a couple of wickets in the last session.

There is absolutely nothing in this track for the bowlers and i do feel that some of our batsmen just threw their wicket away.

Need to bat well tomorrow to add at least 100 more runs.

bcvstheworld added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

There may be some changes in our batting order in the second innings depending on what situation we'll find ourselves in.

bcvstheworld added 15 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Shawn Raje has made something special for us:

I'm sorry to say but there won't be any logo/kit changes until Season 2. I don't want to have to chase someone to do a C07 logo or kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread