World Cricket Alliance™ ::: Temporarily out of business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great innings by Abhishek and Callum, 273 in 99 overs looks a bit slow but it is fine as you can play 400 overs in FC cricket in Cric 07 in 4 days. Hope I will do something wonderful on 2nd Day.:D

cant wait for our first first class match :banana2 hopefully i'll get picked for our first match.

Finally finding some form :banana2

Yudi added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

And great to see 3 6s from me, the highest in our innings! :D

^ Yeah,thats' why i sent you at #4.Just play your natural game mate,don't worry about getting out.I'm backing you big time.:p

3rd Match - Demonic Dragons Vs Hostile Hawks - Day 2

Tournament: 4 Day Tournament (Day 2)
Venue: Hove, England
Pitch Type: Normal
Weather: Sunny
Temperature: Hot, 104?F

Demonic Dragons:

1. Akshay Sharma
2. Agrim Arora
3. Callum Gray
4. Abhishek Sharma
5. Andrew Peters
6. Shawn Raje
7. Sartaj McDaniel*
8. Harsh Shah?
9. Varun Rustagi
10. Kurtis Davidson
11. Danny Veza

Hostile Hawks:

1. Jamie Lyons
2. Yashwanth Kumar?
3. Aditya Cricketer
4. Meghraj S
5. Waqas E.
6. Mihir Doshi
7. Raj Sharma
8. Praful Dubey
9. User TwentyTen
10. Aoun Muhammad
11. Prithvi Raj*

1_110.jpg

2_37.jpg

3_28.jpg

4_21.jpg

5_25.jpg

6_17.jpg

7_11.jpg

8_15.jpg

9_28.jpg

10_5.jpg

11_19.jpg

12_7.jpg

13_12.jpg

14_7.jpg

15_1.jpg

16_15.jpg

17_8.jpg

18_20.jpg

19_17.jpg

So Demonic Dragons decided to make an early declaration and it payed off having Hostile Hawks 9 down at the end of the day. Sartaj McDaniel got to 64* before he decided to let his bowlers have a go at the Hawks for 2 sessions on Day 2. There were no fifties scored by the Hawks, as Yashwanth Kumar top scored with 46 before being bowled by fast bowler, Kurtis Davidson. It was Sartaj though that had the excellent day taking 5/67 to add to his 64*. Hostile Hawks though at 208/9 will have to work really hard if they don't want to lose this match.

* To both captains. If you want to make any changes to your first innings batting order, you can (as long as the openers are the same) and Sartaj, if you want to set a declation target (e.g. 220 ahead), then tell me. Reply to me via pm.

Great stuff Sartaj, pretty risky declaration, but your bowling means that it paid off very well.

:):banana2
No problem guys! Lets perform our best:):banana2
Even we gotta take defeats as stepping stones of success!
No Worries, lets make it Australia VS Pakistan Sydney Test and lets play with winning spirit like what Aussies did to win that match!:):yes

And Well played McDanny and your team:thumbs. Good luck:)

Bcvs was the star of the day.....! Though I'm pretty happy I made a contribution.

Cheers guys.Its not over yet though.
Its all about team effort.Like i said yesterday,we still had plenty of batting to come at the end of the day-1.We were always going to get around that 320-330 mark and may be even further but sensing that pitch had developed some moisture underneath it overnight which might assist the seamers,we decided to make an early declaration which almost backfired when the Hawks were placed at 144/4 at tea,despite that massive triple strike with the score being 93/1 but some tight bowling from the other end helped me bag a couple of wickets to put them under a lot of pressure.
We're certain to get a 100 run lead and some aggressive batting might take the lead to 350 tomorrow which is when we plan to declare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread