World Cup Final - Italy vs France

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm going for the Italians on this one. My relies are Italian so it would be hard to go agianst them. Heck, I'm even going to put some vCash on Italia!

C'mon Italy!

James219

International Cricketer
Is that Archie Thompson in your avatar, Left_Hander...?
Anyway, this is definitely a tough one to call. The French have an experienced midfield, allround class and clinical finishers on their side, whilst the Italians can be deceptive on both the counter and genuine attacks, have one of the tournament's strongest defences and an amazing keeper. Both nation's have ageing superstars, yet they are more than capable of replicating their past triumphs. Oh, diving ability is a common asset, too...

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
James219, yes it is Archie Thompson in my avatar. I couldn't find any other good pictures that fitted the requirements so I put that one in there.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Maybe I could ask a Graphics maker to make one for me.

sachin

International Coach
Well i've been hoping France would win since the Qaurters so i say Good Luck!Looking forward to an attacking game,but am afraid that it will turn into a defensive fiesta.

dhruvagupta

School Cricketer
Viva Italia

I think Italy would be 2 much for france.France might be their nemisis in Euro Cup so Italy would extract revenge

VIVA ITALIA

wolf

International Cricketer
I hope France win as I want that legend Zidane to go out on a high. I also hope Henry scores. Bit worried about Barthez though...

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I'm gonne put all my vCash on France. GO!! GO!! vun-nil!!

hondeyho

International Cricketer
I can't believe it's the final already - Italy vs France, what a match.

For me there can't be a better send-off to Zidane's footballing career than to lift the World Cup Trophy - A World Class player like him deserves another :D

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Yes, because last time he won it for France in Final VS Brazil with his two headers.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Well if i had to put my money, i'll put it on Italy.

I saw their attack against Germany. A similar attack was shown by Portugal against England.

If it hadnt been for the foul penalty kick....Portugal would have crushed France.

But since they are out, Italy is the only team with raw attack.

And thats gonna win it for them.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Portugal dint play that great actually, to have "crushed" France. For the Italians also it took as much as the 119th minute to get scoring.

Users who are viewing this thread