World Cup Final - Italy vs France

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I do agree with Sachin there. Both Germany and Argentina eased through from the group stage and had scored far more number of goals than Italy.

It was only against Ukraine, did the the Italian attackers look dangerous.

Sureshot

Executive member
sachin said:
Well Portugal had plenty of opportunity to 'CRUSH' France,because they sat back,but nooooooo...Portugal have no real attacking flair.At all!
Italy is the only team with raw attack!Sorry did i miss the whole tournament?Italy were excellent at the back but were not 'raw' in attack.Germany and Argentina were 'raw'.

Portugal never really looked like scoring, closest they came was when Fabien tried to slap the ball.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Well french players were not trying to do too much tackling because 6 of them were in yellow, and they did'nt want to miss the Final, including Zizu.

Bilal91

International Coach
I think it will be a close match but France will come on top in the end...with henry and probably Zidane scoring...

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I'm hopeful that Zizu will crack some.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
im hoping France lose id hate it if this pattern of France Brazil France and then maybe Brazil next time happens

sachin

International Coach
Well i defintely don't want to see Brasil win it again,but i'm not to bothered if France win it this time.Way better than Itlay winning it.

dhruvagupta

School Cricketer
lets end the debate its gonna be italy italy italy .Zizou might be 1 of the gr8est footballers to have ever lived but teams dont win on performances of 1 player.henry and vieria are only playin ok

sachin

International Coach
Well if they go up early then i think they'll win,unless Henry surprises us and actually plays well.But if the game gets a run on i think both defensively and offensively France will get a firm grip on the match.I think France 2-1,Extra Time.

wolf

International Cricketer
France need Henry to be at his best to get past the Italy defence.

D

Deleted member 11215

this hasnt been a beautiful cup at all this time but i predict the best team - france to win

Users who are viewing this thread