WORLD CUP RND 3 GRP B: West Indies (madmattg) vs New Zealand (skjan536)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radaga

International Coach
World Cup Match: Group B, Round 3
----------------------------------------------
West Indies vs New Zealand at Auckland

Game Schedule: First Innings:- Sunday 2nd of May till Sunday 9th of May. Second Innings:- Monday 10th of May till Monday 17th of May.

Overs: 50

Difficulty: Hard

Venue: Auckland, New Zealand

Pitch: Damp

Weather: Grey, Cool

Toss Won By: West Indies

Line-Ups In By: Sunday 2nd of May

Good Luck :)

P.S.:- My Version 5 patch will be used, it will be uploaded on Sunday 1st of May

Although I believe New Zealand to be a no show, so looks like 4pts from a forfeit for me.

So how hard is it?

Totally restrictive I hope. What scores do you expect?

it is not totally restrictive, i would still expect scores for the first round we use it to be around 250-280 but after a while using it you should be able to get up to about 320 and even in rare cases 350.

If someone gets 350 straight off they are awsome

Sweet and when I score 400+, hey just kidding I hope Im down around the 250. I would very much like that.

Doesnt look like thats going to happen though.

4/112 of 10 Sarwan got his 50 of 21 balls.

Ah well. Will see what I get of the full 50 when I have time to finish.

Try making a new user account, then play. because somtime the settings dont take eefect till you make a new user.

But if not i dont think theres anyway of stopping you or brad, because you guys are masters of the advance shots!!!

OK I will start another account.

Will start another game see if it has any change for me.

Ok made the change.

First over WI(me) vs Aust (AIv5). Was a great success a maiden wicket for Mcgrath. So I was very happy.

I did start blasting away from then on though, however did notice alot of knicks and edges. So I changed the onslaught moving for a more realistic response.

All in all, in order not to lose wickets I had to change my play. The advance do score alot of runs. Miss by a fraction and a wicket will occur.

Could you do this for an entire game is yet to be seen.

From 10 over 1/66
from 20 overs 4/147

Conclusion : the new user has activated a better patch. Can I put up some good scores. I will try and see.

lol, thats still good as matt, i tell ya i was struggling to keep it above 4 runs per over. I think i will have to invest some time in trying to learn these advance shots!

i never use them, but they seem to be the best shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread