World Snooker Championship 2007

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After wondering for an eternity as to whether there will be another snooker game, SEGA have finally announced the next release of World Snooker Championship 2007

Link to item is here

Here is a snippet:
A host of new features compliment the title this year. In addition to the snooker offering, Blade Interactive have added the greats from the world of Pool. World Snooker Championship 2007 boasts a comprehensive pool experience where you can play 9 and 8-ball competitions. Play as or against an array of the world's best pool players and take on 10 major Pool tournaments, including the Mosconi Cup and the World Pool Championship. You can also show off your true skills in a Trickshot Championship - step up and pull off your favourite crowd pleasers from a vast selection of trickshots.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
zimrahil said:
After wondering for an eternity as to whether there will be another snooker game, SEGA have finally announced the next release of World Snooker Championship 2007

Link to item is here

Here is a snippet:

Quite happy to have new features, but time spent improving the AI, so the top players miss and the less talented players actually offer some sort of challenge sometimes, would be far better.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
stevie said:
Quite happy to have new features, but time spent improving the AI, so the top players miss and the less talented players actually offer some sort of challenge sometimes, would be far better.

Funny that, that is what I keep emailing Blade Interactive about. but never get a response :mad

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
That's good news. I've already been told today that I might get the Microsoft Xbox 360 as a reward for countless months of revision and worry for my Key Stage Three SAT exams, and now I stumble upon this. It will really be great to see the players more fluent on next-generation consoles.

Users who are viewing this thread