World Wrestling Attitude ::: 'THE END'

Post feedback (positive or negative) once you're done watching the match so that i know when to post the next update :p

So,Bcvs barely manages to pin The Pimp in a classic wrestling contest.
Up next is Amol Subhesh taking on The Blood Brother,both men making their WWA debut.

mnm.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's all for this week.Amol celebrates a night of dominance with his boss Zorax in the ring as we go off air.
Don't miss the next episode which will be followed by the epic showdown between Zoraxis and Macho in a '3 STAGES OF HELL' match.
The main event for next week is Macho vs Amol with Zorax and Bcvs as the special ringside enforcers.
Also,Brendon Hedger will compete in a singles match against Scorpion Sid.

mnm.png

Welcome to Monday Night Mayhem episode #2 everyone and as we know,Macho takes on the hideous looking monster Amol in the main event,just 6 days before entering the '3 stages of hell' this sunday in a '3 hour special'.
We kick things off with Brendon Hedger taking on Scorpion Sid who returns back to WWA after working for JPWA while we were temporarily out of business.

Ok, I think I preferred it when you were posting the screenshots. The videos take an hour to load cause my internet is tweaked up atm so i can't really watch them.

Haha, the players in WWA are versatile. One is capable of giving the old-school moves of The Undertaker and also the new high-flying ones of Rey Mysterio.

Well, watching the video is very interesting, but can you also add sound to it? If not the in-game sound, then just add some suitable song in the background. :)

mnm.png
Here's this week's main event featuring Macho and Amol with Bcvs and Zoraxis as the special guest enforcers.

dpwpy8.png

The moment we all have been waiting for,is not too far away.It has never got this personal in the entire history of the business.For a quick recap,it all started when Macho's brother Troy (then allied with Bcvs and Sid) r*ped Zoraxena on Live Television (:facepalm).What followed was something everyone feared would happen when Troy,after tossed off the top of the cell would never open his eyes again.Only Zorax knows if it was intentional or an accident but the line was definitely crossed.Madhur Macho had been patiently waiting for his chance to settle the score and he made sure that this would indeed happen when he beat Brendon Hedger in a special referee match a couple of weeks ago to earn himself a shot at Zorax.The match,as we know is a '3 STAGES OF HELL' contest with the winner of 2 out of the 3 special falls declared the winner of the whole damn war.The first fall will be a 'Hell in a Cell' match.The second fall,a 'Tables' match and the third,if required will be an 'I QUIT' match.We're just moments away from the match but apparently,there's brawl going on backstage.Let's join our cameramen back there to find out what exactly is going on...

Macho is one step ahead already.
It was a smart move to take the wild card Amol Subhesh out of the equation by forming an alliance with Bcvs and Hedger (The trio were fairly successful during their short stint as a team in the WWE when WWA was out of business).
No way he could interfere after such an assault.

So,Macho wins the first fall.
The match wasn't as extreme as one would have expected it to be and understandably so as the battle is far from over.
Just as the Cell is being raised above the ring,we see a lot of tables being brought in for the next fall,which is a 'Tables' match.

Users who are viewing this thread