World XI Vs. Asia XI Tsunami Mod

CosmoKram3r

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
does any1 know if there is or ever wil be a mod for Cricket 2004 which will allow you to pick World XI or Asia XI and verse the other team? with the same rosters as the match????

thanks

can u write me a guide and gimme links on how 2 get it all working with a fresh installed copy of cricket 2004 please? i would really appreciate it.

thanks

barmyarmy or any1 can u give me step by step instructions on getting the rosters and kits working?
i got ASIAN XI.zip 503kb
ICC_WorldXI.zip 496kb
Tsunami match rosters.zip 1kb

now what do i do ?? please help

They should all have instructions with them. Kits are in Winrar format. You will need to extract them and then import them over the team you want to replace using the 'import bmp' option in GI2.2.1.
Rosters should be extracted using WinZip and then imported into Lineup Editor with the 'import team' option.

barmyarmy said:
They should all have instructions with them. Kits are in Winrar format. You will need to extract them and then import them over the team you want to replace using the 'import bmp' option in GI2.2.1.
Rosters should be extracted using WinZip and then imported into Lineup Editor with the 'import team' option.

i cant do the Rosters because the files are in ".lst" format. when i use lineup editor i need to open a .pak or .sav file.

wat do i do?

thanks

maybe im using a wrong linup editor.. when i open the editor it goes straight into the open box. can u plz gimme a link or attach the lineup editor where i can do that?

thankz

Users who are viewing this thread