RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
1649157182482.png
Setup:

1. This game is nightless. There will be no night actions whatsoever. This includes factional killing.
2. This game is flipless. Lynched players will not flip their alignment.
3. All Factions except humans will have a daytalk.
4. The setup contains 4 x Humans, 2 x Dwarves and 2 x Orcs.
5. The humans will know the identity of their king and one other human (no day chat)
6. Town's win condition is to eliminate all other races
7. Both the Dwarves and Orcs win condition is to control 50% of the town.

Participants:
TV @Till Valhalla
Gary @Gaurav_7
Nilay - @NILAYSHAH60
Ed - @Ed Smith
AK - @Ashutosh.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
The humans will have to protect their king (Contract killer) and will know the name of their King.
Suppose the king dies but in the end town eliminated both dwarves and orcs, then nobody wins?
Post automatically merged:

@WutUpMahGlipGlops another game to watch, maybe shadow a player to learn more of interested.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Suppose the king dies but in the end town eliminated both dwarves and orcs, then nobody wins?
Open to suggestions. Just thought this out. The humans have the numbers, hence the Orcs and Dwarves can day chat. The disadvantage for the humans are that they cannot strategize like the other two races, that's why I added the king whose identity is revealed to them.

edit: Humans know the identity of their king and one other human (no day chat)

Last edited:

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Open to suggestions. Just thought this out. The humans have the numbers, hence the Orcs and Dwarves can day chat. The disadvantage for the humans are that they cannot strategize like the other two races, that's why I added the king whose identity is revealed to them.
I think protecting the King is kind of another disadvantage to town. As they are already facing danger from 2 factions they cannot win if they lose the King.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
I think protecting the King is kind of another disadvantage to town. As they are already facing danger from 2 factions they cannot win if they lose the King.
5. The humans will know the identity of their king (Contract killer) and one other human (no day chat)
6. Town's win condition is to eliminate all other races
Updated OP :thumbs

Mass tagging - apologies if you are not interested.

@asprin / @Ashutosh. / @ABDULLAH / @NILAYSHAH60 / @Parth D / @Neptune / @Umair7 / @Bevab / @Manish. / @CerealKiller / @Yash.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Things just went over my head with this one. :sweat:
3 x races (Humans, Orcs and Dwarves) trying to eliminate each other. The pairs of Orcs and Dwarves can chat with one another during the game to strategize etc. The humans cannot day chat, but knows the identity of two other humans (The humans have four players compared to the other two races two players).

The Humans wins if they eliminated both the Orcs and Dwarves by way of lynching them.
Orcs and Dwarves wins if they control 50% of the town.

Humans vs Orcs vs Dwarves

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread