Wrestling thread

Satan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think Raw had always topped Smackdown.

But Smackdown had produced some of the finest WWE wrestlers like Triple H, Rock,Kurt Angle,John Cena
and not to forget, the next best thing Brock Lesner.

satishmania

International Coach
smack down only has one true legend..the phenom..the undertaker.though of late batista has been good.raw has an overload of big stars with d likes of Kane,HHH,angle,jericho,cena,big show etc

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It's like this: for the storylines I like to watch RAW. For the great wrestling I watch SmackDown!

But the main thing in wrestling for me is how a storyline develops, so I prefer RAW.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I especially like 'Who done it' storylines.

Like the storyline of Triple H vs Stone Cold that led to the match in No Way Out 2001 (I think). It started from about October 2000, that storyline. Another example: the Triple H vs Batista storyline. that led to WrestleMania 21 match.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I also like the Stone Cold-McMahon storyline (with Untertaker involved). Together with The Rock vs Triple H and Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels.

I never watch it during the time it happened but I watch them some years after it happened.

satishmania

International Coach
the era from 1996-2002 is d best in wwe..i keep downloadin matches of that era especially royal rumble matches..very interestin 2 watch

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Indeed if you look at most other Wrestler they have had to change their style. Triple H with the sledge hammer, Stone Cold teaming up with Vince.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Smackdown has overtaken raw but the raw homecomming has certainly made a differets

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread