Wrestling thread

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Be sure to catch Raw if you haven't already done so - some very interesting developments last night concerning Over the Limit and Triple H.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Cole vs Cena tonight.... ahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

And Sincara's back. :)

And McMahon's coming back next week to give Mr Laryngitis a Job Review. :D

Bollards: Cena's got to beat Tensai to get his Cole 'match'....Which he has done! Let the ass-whooping begin. :D

JBlues08

Club Captain
Major embarrassment for Cole on RAW. Think everyone had wanted to see that for a long long long time! :D

The Rock

County Cricketer
Now with the 1000th Raw episode down the corner, WWE have already started making big plans. Just like the origin of Nexus in 2010 and Punk's shoot in 2011, we'll be seeing another huge angle this summer which will probably commence on that day.

Dirtsheets say that the WWE have contacted 20-30 former WWE superstars to make an appearance on the show. This three hour Raw will be treated like a PPV. The only confirmed thing at the moment is the one night reunion of DX (officially advertised). The show will be built up with quite a lot of advertisements on the upcoming editions of Raw. And there is a possibility of seeing the Undertaker too! And btw, the 1000th episode of Raw will mark WWE's permanent switch to a three hour program.

Rocky, Stone Cold, Taker, HHH, HBK, Lesnar and Mr. McMahon all in a single building after such a long time. Would be awesome to watch!

JBlues08

Club Captain
Can someone shed some light on AJ's role in the Bryan-CM Punk-Kane feud? She has gone from liking Daniel Bryan to CM Punk and now Kane...

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Can someone shed some light on AJ's role in the Bryan-CM Punk-Kane feud? She has gone from liking Daniel Bryan to CM Punk and now Kane...

I think shes pure crazy. The idea of Kane not hitting her was more like him realizing theres something dark about her character. I think Kane is just an excuse in the triple threat. The feud between Bryan and Punk wont be over soon

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
So, since RAW is has gone to three hours permanently, or will do soon, do you reckon we'll get an hour added onto the PPVs? Otherwise they'll all be around three hours as well, Wrestlemania aside.

JBlues08

Club Captain
She's hot... but very strange... ;)

Hot? Nah. She's more of the cute type of girl. Someone hot would be like Maryse. :p

----------

I think shes pure crazy. The idea of Kane not hitting her was more like him realizing theres something dark about her character. I think Kane is just an excuse in the triple threat. The feud between Bryan and Punk wont be over soon

Well, throwing Kane into the mix gives another dimension to the story and I was completely stunned when she kissed Kane on RAW! :eek:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
WWE writers have changed their tune suddenly, finally getting some use out of the Divas. The wrestling side looks to be extinct though, matches same old 1 minute stuff and the Divas champ are boring.

Auwais

International Coach
Hot? Nah. She's more of the cute type of girl.
tumblr_m5ot1egHu61r6v2bdo5_250.gif

Baby got back. ;)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
You getting 'No Way Out'? I might do - but I'm getting annoyed having to pay ?15 on top of the Sky monthly fee!

Users who are viewing this thread