Wrestling thread

Auwais

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Last night's RAW was the best one in a long while, mainly because of the jacked up NJ crowd.

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
What an amazing crowd in NJ , one of the best . Better than Wrestlemaina's for the past 10 years :) .
Everybody hates John Cena is the WWE Champion

Last edited:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
The worst thing about last night's Raw- Dolph Ziggler, the new World Heavyweight Champion:eek: :facepalm

Ugh, yeah. I really thought Del Rio was going to make him tap - I so would've loved to see Dolph blow his Money in the Bank chance.

Anyway, who else can see yet another Cena v Rock match - this time at Extreme Rules? Give it a rest already, WWE.

That crowd though - did they fill them all up with Panda Pops beforehand? They had so much energy, it was great! I thought maybe it was a London Raw because of all the energy, and the 'football style chanting', but of course it wasn't.

Last edited:

AkshayC

County Cricketer
ATM I pity C.M. Punk, the guy challenged The Rock got beaten and then messed up with Undertaker again got jolted. :lol

Epic

Panel of Selectors
The crowd after WrestleMania is always the rowdiest bunch, "hardcore fans".

And I don't know if you guys are aware, but The Rock is injured, and plus his shoot for Hercules starts on the 24th, so yeah, no Rock for a bit.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
The crowd after WrestleMania is always the rowdiest bunch, "hardcore fans".

And I don't know if you guys are aware, but The Rock is injured, and plus his shoot for Hercules starts on the 24th, so yeah, no Rock for a bit.

Yeah, sounded like quite a bad one if he's really done what they said.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
A lot of "news" sites were on about how The Rock walked out on the WWE(he was apparently supposed to come out, cut a promo and then have Brock destroy him, setting up some sort of WM30 match between the two) and how Vince(and the rest of creative) had to rewrite the whole show...

----------

I'm on the Rock's side btw, the man is injured, has a big movie shoot in New Zealand starting on the 24th for a movie titled "Hercules"(:p) and you want him to get in the ring with Mr. Reckless? Yeah, thanks, but no thanks.

Auwais

International Coach
The worst thing about last night's Raw- Dolph Ziggler, the new World Heavyweight Champion:eek: :facepalm

Ugh, yeah. I really thought Del Rio was going to make him tap - I so would've loved to see Dolph blow his Money in the Bank chance.

Anyway, who else can see yet another Cena v Rock match - this time at Extreme Rules? Give it a rest already, WWE.

That crowd though - did they fill them all up with Panda Pops beforehand? They had so much energy, it was great! I thought maybe it was a London Raw because of all the energy, and the 'football style chanting', but of course it wasn't.
I think it's nice to see a guy who was in the horrible Spirit Squad manager to build his way back up from the bottom again, especially at his age when most would've thought their title chance had gone.

Don't see him as any more than a transitional champion anyway.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
That's where I think most have it wrong, he is over like no one else, the IWC and all.

Users who are viewing this thread