WW2: Undercover agent "ANNOUNCED"

afridi25

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
WW2: Undercover agent

After Soldiers at arms: The path through France was cancelled. Planet Enterprises had no intention of carrying on. Well a surprise announcement was made, Hameed Ahmad said in a interview, “ We have decided to start developing a game, it will remain along the same story line as the old one with a slightly new name.”

The game will be a first person shooter and should be out by October 12th 2007. There will be a new AI, new physics and brilliant graphics. The game will only cost ?4.99 and a demo will be released. The new website will be up and running by September, There is also a new sponsor.

More info soon…

Features
  • New AI
  • New game play
  • Better graphics
  • New uniforms
  • 7 levels
  • FPS
  • More enemy's and allies
More info soon...

Mission1,
You have landed in a german village near a main base,
You must infiltrate it and kill the General.

Pic1: start of level, you have landed in the village which was bombed last night
Pic 2, 3,4: you are approaching the base.

Here is the inside of the bunker, the main base.

Here is a storage room, for lvl1, it will be below the bunker,
Is the lighting okay, I will place ammo and weapons.

Here is the upstairs of the bunker.

Attachments

• game pic1.jpg
    game pic1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Inside bunker main base.jpg
    Inside bunker main base.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 30
  • Storage room.jpg
    Storage room.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 22
  • upstairs Bunker..jpg
    upstairs Bunker..jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to post screen shots then please update the 1st post instead of double or triple posting.

Another FPSC and darkbasic piece whcih is gonna be cancelled after a while due to stupid reasons like having less RAM and slow internet connection ? :rolleyes:

Sorry afridi but i just done trust now ;)

Another FPSC and darkbasic piece whcih is gonna be cancelled after while due to stupid reasons like having less RAM and slow internet connection a? :rolleyes:

Sorry afridi but i just done trust now ;)

Uh since when did i say i cancelled it for those reasons.

i never did, AND this WILL NOT be cancelled.

Uh since when did i say i cancelled it for those reasons.

i never did, AND this WILL NOT be cancelled.
NVm, i dont wanna angry up the mods here. Just said what i wanted to say.
I just dont have any trust left. I had lots of trust in you and your team before - its all broken now.

yeah i believe that, not many people trust me with this,

but what did i say about slow internet connection and ram.

Afridi, as i mentioned in your story, you stop and start things quicker than anyone else on earth.

If its a real game, good, but your using software where you can drop and drag things, as i said with your "last," attempt at a game, it will fail, and i shall promise you this, this one will fail quicker!

Last edited:
i never said that kshitiz, just trust me this will get done. and simbazz i did one story and decided to stop.

Hey guys give him a break, let him at least try and of course he won't suceed if he has you lot shouting down his neck all the time, so just be nice.

“ We have decided to start developing a game, it will remain along the same story line as the old one with a slightly new name.”
Making a game DarkBasic or FPS Creator can hardly be classified as game development.

Users who are viewing this thread