WWE coming to PC?

The Rock

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry, meant PS3.

That pretty much makes things clear, we're not getting WWE 13. :(

Just checked the trailer, looks like a game for Gameboy lol. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to the Android version.

Offtopic: Any of you aware of any android wrestling game? I've tried the TNA one, but it wasn't compatible with my device.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Sorry, meant PS3.

That pretty much makes things clear, we're not getting WWE 13. :(

Just checked the trailer, looks like a game for Gameboy lol. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to the Android version.

Offtopic: Any of you aware of any android wrestling game? I've tried the TNA one, but it wasn't compatible with my device.

I don't understand it, if they're going to release that WWE game for the PC, why not the proper game? Unless they're doing this as a sort of test - but then again, PC gamers want the proper WWE game - this feels like being fobbed off and in an insulting way to boot. Look at it, it looks like it could run on the Amiga!

Gurjot95

National Board President
Are you Serious? We are getting 2-D WrestleFest on PC? We can't even compare this game with the only WWE game that came out on PC. Also if this comes out on PS3 and Xbox 360 too, who's gonna play this shitty game?

----------

BTW Who made WrestleFest logo? A 12 year old kid? It's look like the default gradient preset in photoshop. He didn't even changed colors.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Are you Serious? We are getting 2-D WrestleFest on PC? We can't even compare this game with the only WWE game that came out on PC. Also if this comes out on PS3 and Xbox 360 too, who's gonna play this shitty game?

----------

BTW Who made WrestleFest logo? A 12 year old kid? It's look like the default gradient preset in photoshop. He didn't even changed colors.

Exactly - when they're going to have WWE 13!

The only glimmer of hope I can see is that in the press release, it says 'Annual WWE game - PC and consoles'. Wrestlefest isn't the annual WWE game. Having said that, on the official WWE trailer, there's no PC DVD logo, only the usual PS3, Xbox 360 and... Wii. :facepalm As I said before, I wouldn't mind waiting a bit if it meant the PC version came afterwards.

Wrestlefest might be a bit of a laugh if they sell it for ?5, but if they go full price they can forget it.

thqfiscal-515x294.jpg

What the heck does FY13 Q3 mean??

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Q3 means 3rd quarter of the year, so July-Sep. FY13 I presume means For Year 2013, as a guess.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Q3 means 3rd quarter of the year, so July-Sep. FY13 I presume means For Year 2013, as a guess.

Right - well, WWE 13 is coming out this year - but maybe, just maybe there's hope for WWE 14. ;)

In the meantime, this Wrestlefest thing might be worth checking out - if it's cheap. ;)

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Right - well, WWE 13 is coming out this year - but maybe, just maybe there's hope for WWE 14. ;)

In the meantime, this Wrestlefest thing might be worth checking out - if it's cheap. ;)

FY13 must be Fiscal Year then :p I don't know why they can't just put the month(s). Fiscal years vary across the world as far as I know anyway.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Cole vs Cena tonight.... ahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

And Sincara's back. :)

And McMahon's coming back next week to give Mr Laryngitis a Job Review. :D

Bollards: Cena's got to beat Tensai to get his Cole 'match'....Which he has done! Let the ass-whooping begin. :D

Last edited:

The Rock

County Cricketer
Cole vs Cena tonight.... ahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

And Sincara's back. :)

And McMahon's coming back next week to give Mr Laryngitis a Job Review. :D

Bollards: Cena's got to beat Tensai to get his Cole 'match'....Which he has done! Let the ass-whooping begin. :D

Wrong thread, brother.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
From what I've read today, THQ are in financial trouble and might have to relinquish the WWE licence. Since they couldn't care less about PC gamers, I say the sooner that happens, the better. It's clear that as long as THQ are in charge, we won't get a proper WWE game on the PC - not this 'Wrestlefest' crap. At least a change of licence ownership would give us a chance. ;)

ved_

International Coach
Bump. We had a nice discussion going on here, but it suddenly died.
I would actually like to see a PC Game developed, although SvR 11 with a gamepad works like a charm on emulators.
Also, MasterBlaster76, I'm not pleased with your comments on the Wii. The Wii has been my only console, and it has been gifted, although I would really prefer a PS3. I'm quite happy that THQ are releasing the WWE games on it. Hey, atleast we got something to play with!
Wiis are really cheap now, on a second thought. You might consider buying one.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
My point is - the Wii gets the proper wrestling game and the PC doesn't - when the PC is without a shadow of a doubt a better machine.

And I reckon I'll pass on buying a Wii - as I just said, the PC is miles better.

Users who are viewing this thread