XBOX LIVE - Gamertags

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Lets share our XBOX LIVE Gamertags.

Post your gamertag and I will add it to this post with your PC id. This will help us in knowing whom we are playing and will help us in minimizing quitters when the game releases.

Gamertag | Planetcricket Id
II Des II | Codebreaker |
ii Lanky | Boundaries |
alioz | alioz |
allrounder18 | allrounder18 |
desi play3r | desi play3r |
jaraarrow | jaraarrow |
KikoKillerWTF | Giggity Giggity |
lukemorgan08 | lukemorgan08 |
PreachingLegend | Gone4aDuck |
painintheeye | Virender Sehwag |
soumya720 | soumya |
LtMatt81 | The_gas |
vims1990 | punjabi_mc29 |
Wee Cooper | Wee Cooper |
Z4K4R14 | srk121 |
ZohebS | zubi |

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Okay, now that it's starting to ship I'm opening this back up. Please, only post once you have the game in your hands.

Wee Cooper

School Cricketer
My wife has just phoned me to let me know a ShopTo envelope has come this morning. Ooh, what could it be? I don't know if I'll be on Live with it tonight but I will be tomorrow night and most nights, around 2000 ish UK time.

Wee Cooper = Wee Cooper.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
My wife has just phoned me to let me know a ShopTo envelope has come this morning. Ooh, what could it be? I don't know if I'll be on Live with it tonight but I will be tomorrow night and most nights, around 2000 ish UK time.

Wee Cooper = Wee Cooper.

Don't go on live before 18th, what I've heard is that some people have been banned because they played the game before the release date. It happened with Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2.:mad: I'd suggest you to wait.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Definitely wait guys.

Also, maybe the list of gamertags could include the country? It'd help with finding lagfree games.

Wee Cooper

School Cricketer
Seriously? I had no problems with AC09 3 days early last year, nor MW2 which I had a day early. BC2 either for that matter.

In fact now that I think of it, I'm usually on Live earlier than the official release date and I haven't had a problem. Yet.

May wait though, just to be sure. Look on it as practice time.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Seriously? I had no problems with AC09 3 days early last year, nor MW2 which I had a day early. BC2 either for that matter.

In fact now that I think of it, I'm usually on Live earlier than the official release date and I haven't had a problem. Yet.

May wait though, just to be sure. Look on it as practice time.

I am very careful about my XBOX 360 so I am not going to take any chance.:D

Codebreaker

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please could you add my gamertag too the list, It would be greatly appreciated.

Gamer Tag - II Des II

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Mine is PreachingLegend
I dont do t20 though. I know its not possible to play a full test so its 50 - 50 for me please. And i have a system where you can play on different days with no confusion! If your interested to know what im going on about either add me and say hi, or PM me on here.

Users who are viewing this thread