Xbox Patching Help

nuffja

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm going insane trying to import the bats in. Ive tried many times and cant get them to work right. I can get them in but I get lock up problems, especialy with the windies and south africa, ive tried to narrow down any offending files that would be the cause of the problems but no luck even if I just import 2 bats in they will work on certain teams ie I found what order the bats are used in for Aus and only added the first 2 bats play a game Aus Vs NZL everythings cool bats show up, no crash. Play against SA and it crashes after a few wickets, its not a random crash it will crash at the same place.

I dont think its my fault ive made sure of correct formats, and also made sure the files are recompressed when adding them back to the GOB.

Used this technique http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13273&highlight=xbox

Except for the renaming program, I did it manualy.

Has anyone got the bats working and have tested it properly ie loosing all 10 wickets with all teams without a crash.

And if so how?

have you tried putting the files into the main cricket 2005 directory ? there`s no need to load them into the gob file.

Ive played thru 10 wickets as Aus against SA & WI and as SA &WI against various other teams without any probs.

If that doesnt work let me know and I`ll send you a couple of bats to see if that makes any difference.

In the xbox version Im pretty sure you need to put the files in the GOB.

thanks for the reply.

No you dont, everything ive converted to .xsh bats, pitchads, kits etc ive put into main directory.

Trust me works fine.

Yeah listen to Dec, he knows what hes talkin about - been a huge help to me nuffja...

Ok, whats considered the main directory? The one with default.xbe in it.

Not to worry ill try them all.

Thanks for the help guys

They work when placed in the directory with the default.xbe in it. Will test some more to see if its stable, thats a hell of alot easier then putting them in th GOB.

Thanks to all

Users who are viewing this thread