Your Career In The Footballing World - Sign ups closed

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
g5gu7coqkhqfehl7fh00.gif

Have you ever been watching the TV and thought that you would love to be playing alongside some of the greats of English Premier League Football?

Ever thought you might be able to score the winning goal on the biggest stage of them all for your favourite team?

Sign up here to watch yourself play through the English Premier league of 2008-2009, can you help your club to Premier League glory?

Name;
Position;
Cub;

Last edited:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Name: Avroneel Biswas
Position: AMF
Cub: Chelsea

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Just to let everybody know, i will be skipping through the 2007-2008 season to get to the 2008-2009 season, I will do an update on how it went and the major transfers. This will be played on Football Manager 2008.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Name; Kieron Tierney
Position; Right Winger
Club; Manchester United
Give me Number 7 just so i'm like Viva Ronaldo.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Name; Mattfb
Position; Goal Keeper
Cub; Liverpool

Breaking news!
After having a really good season, Rafa Benitez repayed Reina by dropping him out of the first grade team for newcomer Mattfb. Pepe Reina said he knew it was better for the team as this superstar was fantastic when playing for Liverpool under 18's. "This kid is far better then me" Reina stated.

:p

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I would like to say I have no control over wether you get picked or not, There will be another form to fill in about yourself as a player tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread