Your Cricket your cricket or sport nicknames.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
tell us what people call u when playing sport or espicially cricket. what nicknames do people call u that u hate or love. i like mine. they are ,tobes coz my name is toby or baja coz of my surname

I get called Andre when i bowl im agressive and always staring the batsmen down like Andre Nel.

At my former cricket club, I was loosely called 'The Bee'. Mostly because it rhymes with Lee, but also because I zoom around the field.

They associate me with Yuvi/Dhoni,generally calling me 'The Hitter' cause i hit the ball a long way.

Im called Hooper (hence the PC name:p).

It started last Cricket season, I had my short hair - not my dreads - and I was bowling my Offies and getting some wickets and doing well in the field. Then all of a sudden Webby shouts out "Hooooooper!". He was talking about former West Indian Cricketer, Carl Hooper. He called me it because I play my Cricket just like him. I bat in the middle order, bowl Off Spin and Im a good fielder. Has stuck since - I'll have a new nickname next season, probably "Symmo". Im called Symmo at school because Im black and have dreads like his basically.

I have a lot fo nickames to be honest. When I used to play cricket I got 'Blondie', 'Legs' and 'Housewife'. I still get called these today around college as well. I prefer my football nicknames though. They make much more sense. I get 'Roy', 'Lozza' and 'Roberrr'.

I love it.

I have a lot fo nickames to be honest. When I used to play cricket I got 'Blondie', 'Legs' and 'Housewife'. I still get called these today around college as well. I prefer my football nicknames though. They make much more sense. I get 'Roy', 'Lozza' and 'Roberrr'.

I love it.
If you were in my cricket team I'd call you "Ommypiggles" constantly. ;)

It's Piglatin, lol.

Legs is egslay, when you put the first letter of the word to the end of the word and then write "ay".

Maybe you should change it to "Duck Egslay" as in reality the team's called "Duck Legs" but it also refers to how duck's lay eggs and how useless our batting lineup is. ;)

That is absoutely fantastic. If I was allowed to change team name I would. Plus, Merseyside rules anyway.

I get called call me "Asif", because I try to copy his bowling action.

Users who are viewing this thread