Your feedback on the stereo sound please.

S

steve121157

:D What are your opinions on the new stereo sound I have remixed.
What sort of effects have different people been getting...for example the crowd buzz (maybe a few seconds of mono sound then a fairly long stereo effect)
Has anyone experienced stereo sound all the time?

For the full benefit you need the stereo amb1a etc WAVs.
At last count the downloads were HOMEBAT ..189 downloads,AWAYBAT 152 but only 137 amb downloads.

kalavala

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

I don't want to be selfish and Want to appreciate your work whole heartedly. Well done, or I would say extremely well done. This work of your has relly made this game a class apart now.

Hope to see some more nice work from you in near future.

babai :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :) : :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

N

Nirav85

i hate it...that is what i would have said if i was....wait one second i would have never said that(even with a gun to my head )....this is great work. I reallt never realized the sound was mono. But with stereo sound you feel like you are actually there. I mean it, it feels so cool...please continue to make them(i am not trying to e selfish but i think your work is great), they are great...keep the good work. But i have a request, if it isnt too much. Well there is this one file where benuad goes "Ah good straight throw" and when he says that, the crowd goes nuts. I like whent he crowd goes nuts it gets u more in the feeling to play. So if u could make a couple more of these types, we would all apreiacte it(maybe when the guy hits a four u could use that crowd sound)....till then cheers :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread