Your Most Hated Cricketer.

For me pretty much the entire Indian team, their hypocritical cry babies with double standards who are stuck between their cultural tradition and the professional sporting environment. Once they relise that their sympathy crys aren't working, they might be respected in the world

As for England, I don't really dislike any of them, they all seem like good lads. I was watching a tv show where the Aussie players and English actually get on really well off the field.

The only Australian that gets on my nerves sometimes is Ponting. His constant complaining to the umpire when a decision doesn't go our way is stupid.

Last edited:
For me pretty much the entire Indian team, their hypocritical cry babies with double standards who are stuck between their cultural tradition and the professional sporting environment. Once they relise that their sympathy crys aren't working, they might be respected in the world

As for England, I don't really dislike any of them, they all seem like good lads. I was watching a tv show where the Aussie players and English actually get on really well off the field.

The only Australian that gets on my nerves sometimes is Ponting. His constant complaining to the umpire when a decision doesn't go our way is stupid.
The whole Indian cricket team.

Kamran Akmal AKA butter fingers. This pathetic excuse of wicket keeper has cost pakistan series losses in England, South Africa and many more. A ten year old kid will keep wickets better than him. His batting may be good but whats the use of player who makes a fifty and then drops someone who goes onto make a hundred. Please drop him. Any one with two hand will do a better job than Akmal.

Why do you hate Watson?

He isn't crap; he is just always injured.

I still every day get surprised that people actually think Watson is a good cricketer. Every day. Everyone says Hauritz sucks but Watson is good. GTFO. Watson is the worst cricketer I have ever seen play for Australia. Worse then Brad Williams and Mick Lewis.

yuvraj,rohit sharma and dhoni from the indian camp

and the entire australian team except brett lee.

I still every day get surprised that people actually think Watson is a good cricketer. Every day. Everyone says Hauritz sucks but Watson is good. GTFO. Watson is the worst cricketer I have ever seen play for Australia. Worse then Brad Williams and Mick Lewis.
Worse then Byrce McGain even..I hate Watson.

People just think he is good because of the first IPL season. He slogged some runs in that mickey mouse league and people think that makes him a good cricketer.

OMFGZ STATS ALERT!!!

Watson has played 71 FC games, made 4816 runs at an average of 45.00 with 13 hundreds including a double. He then has 132 wickets at 29 in the same amount of games.

Watson has also played 140 List A games, making 3375 runs at an average of 37.08 with 4 hundreds. He also has 111 wickets at 34 in the same games.

Watson also has a strong ODi record, having played 77 ODi's, making 1534 runs at 39.33 with 2 hundreds, plus 70 wickets at 32.

I'd say he's a pretty bloody decent cricketer tbh. Disliking someone for getting constantly injured is very harsh. He's a very good cricketer in all forms of the game. I like Shane Watson.

OMFGZ STATS ALERT!!!

Watson has played 71 FC games, made 4816 runs at an average of 45.00 with 13 hundreds including a double. He then has 132 wickets at 29 in the same amount of games.

Watson has also played 140 List A games, making 3375 runs at an average of 37.08 with 4 hundreds. He also has 111 wickets at 34 in the same games.

Watson also has a strong ODi record, having played 77 ODi's, making 1534 runs at 39.33 with 2 hundreds, plus 70 wickets at 32.

I'd say he's a pretty bloody decent cricketer tbh. Disliking someone for getting constantly injured is very harsh. He's a very good cricketer in all forms of the game. I like Shane Watson.

Stats mean very little. Watson is not a good player. He needs a surfboard, not a cricket bat.

OMFGZ STATS ALERT!!!

Ohh really ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread